Politics All Things Trump

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I can remember a time not too long ago that journalist that lie are removed , such as Dan Rather. I hate to say it but he attended my Junior High in Houston much earlier than myself so I guess these leftist were around in the 50s but they were careful to not show their faces.

Trump does not need to go off on Biden over that.

Biden is doing it to himself and people are still lucid enough, to some extent, to realize Biden's behavior is despicable despite him probably not being aware of what he is doing.

Not a man you want to debate.

Trumps polling back up at 60% republican popularity.
big whoop... conservatives seem to be too dumb to realize that alone wont win any elections. he is still probably polling at about a -50% among everyone else.... I would add that his massive unpopularity among everyone else is mostly based on absolute falsities....
...but as long as the leftist media has a strangle hold on information this wont change.

They have some descent candidates.
Problem is with close elections they are decide by the undecided who are an extension of the apathetic. Ones who can drag themselves along like zombies to cast a vote and clearly not deep thinkers most likely to vote democrat. They like slogans and glaze over when presented with plans and statistics. They liked Trump's star appeal which is a natural American reaction.

They thought the mug shot was a great idea. Instead Trump as of the same day began making millions from it.
The left wing pundit fake news ...he practiced his frown for the shot. It has blew up in their own hands.

F4ZrIZbWoAAt7Pk?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

This guy is a flea, he espouses allowing Russia to retain Ukrainian territory and to draw new borders giving DPR and LDR to Russia. He has about a snowballs chance in hell of getting nominated for 2024 (or any other year for that matter). I think his approval rating is around 2%

He sued Klaus Schwab

EXCLUSIVE: Republican presidential candidate and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy has settled his lawsuit against the "globalist" World Economic Forum (WEF) for "creating a false perception" he was affiliated with the organization, and has promised to donate the settlement money to a conservative nonprofit.

Ramaswamy slapped the organization with a lawsuit in a Cincinnati, Ohio court in April after it failed to remove his name from its 2021 list of Young Global Leaders even though he declined the nomination to the list and requested multiple times for them to remove his name.

In a letter Ramaswamy shared with Fox News Digital, the WEF apologized for its mistake of including him on the list without his permission, and noted internal changes it made to its process to ensure no such failure would happen in the future.

Chris Christie was on Fox today with unlimited US support after Ramaswamy doubled down on his division of Ukraine and no Nato somehow become friendly with Russia.
Russia has the larger population and I am sure that the US won't send troops. So Christie must have a Crystal ball wherein Putin and the warmongers are replaced by the undetected Russian peacenik movement or some 1917 thing happens.

This guy is a flea, he espouses allowing Russia to retain Ukrainian territory and to draw new borders giving DPR and LDR to Russia. He has about a snowballs chance in hell of getting nominated for 2024 (or any other year for that matter). I think his approval rating is around 2%
Isolationism by redrawing the borders of Eastern Europe, meddling in the Middle-East and building up a global alliance of doctrinal polar opposites to take on China ... riiiight

8TEbxRnGc.png

This seems to be flooding Twitter this morning.