Politics All Things Trump

diane_feinstein_pro_iran_04-11-2020.jpg

So is Trump Junior meant to call out Schiff or his Dad for the constant BS that seems to flow from both of them?

Schiff was telling porkies to the media saying he had evidence when he never had nothing , He's simply a pathological liar ,,

So is Trump Junior meant to call out Schiff or his Dad for the constant BS that seems to flow from both of them?
Adam Schiff is the biggest POS in the Universe. Although several Democrats are right on his heels. Let’s see, his scorecard is 0-3 with Trump. Russia. Impeachment. Approval ratings. As President of his fan club, you could probably hold your next meeting in a broom closet because most rank and file Democrats don’t believe his bullsh*t anymore either.

Adam Schiff is the biggest POS in the Universe. Although several Democrats are right on his heels. Let’s see, his scorecard is 0-3 with Trump. Russia. Impeachment. Approval ratings. As President of his fan club, you could probably hold your next meeting in a broom closet because most rank and file Democrats don’t believe his bullsh*t anymore either.
President of his fan club?? I don't even know the guys politics that well.
All I'm doing is calling out the hypocrisy of saying Trump Junior should fight someone cause they have been spouting bs, when his father is Donald Trump.

President of his fan club?? I don't even know the guys politics that well.
All I'm doing is calling out the hypocrisy of saying Trump Junior should fight someone cause they have been spouting bs, when his father is Donald Trump.
Why shouldn't he? Trump should too. Schiff, aided and abetted by the most dishonest media in the history of yellow journalism, has been trying to overturn our Presidential election based on nothing but partisan lies. The shame here is that we don't have a mechanism for removing politicians like Schiff. A small sample of how truly dangerous man like Schiff is. As far as Trump, he has kept more of his campaign promises than any other President I can remember. Call that BS if you wish, I will judge the man by his actions.

IG Report Proves Adam Schiff Has Been Lying About Spygate Since The Beginning

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/1...been-lying-about-spygate-since-the-beginning/

Trump Jr. has been calling Schiff for a long time, but has been defending his father because in his eyes he hasn't done anything wrong.

Now, in term of BS I would imagine Trump Jr. knows more than most of us about his father and the way he works. So what appears to us as BS may have some "4D chess" aspect to him and make more sense.

New Trump campaign ad.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ther´re gonna have to remove Fauci from that ad if Donald Trump does fire him. Lots of pressure against him I´ve heard.

Hum no, looks more like another manufactured "crisis".

Fauci did not say he believed... he said when pressed, LOGICALLY, yes lives could have been saved.
He says in the presser, “...obviously you could have...” but the collective points for ALL his interviews and pressers was that they responded early as could be and that if they didn’t have erroneous information (from maybe WHO or China), yes they could have responded earlier although he respectfully said now is not the time to point fingers.

There are daily pressers, in which Fauci has been consistent in his statements.
Though I would guess a lot of people do not watch these pressers (they tend to be around a hour long, sometimes more), during which Trump talks a lot.
People hating Trump and having their mind already made will not watch the pressers, just like they will not watch his rallies or his conferences.

Thus making it easier to make sound bites and turning them the way you want.

Hum no, looks more like another manufactured "crisis".

Fauci did not say he believed... he said when pressed, LOGICALLY, yes lives could have been saved.
He says in the presser, “...obviously you could have...” but the collective points for ALL his interviews and pressers was that they responded early as could be and that if they didn’t have erroneous information (from maybe WHO or China), yes they could have responded earlier although he respectfully said now is not the time to point fingers.

There are daily pressers, in which Fauci has been consistent in his statements.
Though I would guess a lot of people do not watch these pressers (they tend to be around a hour long, sometimes more), during which Trump talks a lot.
People hating Trump and having their mind already made will not watch the pressers, just like they will not watch his rallies or his conferences.

Thus making it easier to make sound bites and turning them the way you want.

I´m just saying that because Trump retweed a "fire Fauci" hashtag.

Every health director expert outside of china was wrong, Fauci end of jan was repeating in can't go human to human. They were all relying in the WHO that did not investigate china run by the neo nazi's.

I´m just saying that because Trump retweed a "fire Fauci" hashtag.

Presser starts with Fauci's statement on the matter:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And Nancy being Nancy:

She said the president ignored early warnings about the virus and took “insufficient” action that “caused unnecessary death and disaster.” Because of his “incompetent” reaction, she said, the economy is now a “disaster.”

Boldly ignoring what Fauci has been saying time and time again (almost at every presser he is taking part in).

So the Henna Hyena is going to scrawl his mark on the stimulus checks.

80 million bounced checks...if they even show up.

Trump represents the frustration of many American voters and citizens. I don't know the man nor his real personality, interests or true beliefs. I know his public persona and canned image. I'm not impressed by the image and directives of the Democratic party and their stated goals for our nation. Trump is the lesser of two evils, each has its pitfalls. Before the election and for years Trump was far more a Democrat than a Republican and supported by many Democrats and wealthy Democratic donors to run for President. If Trump can create discord, keep the DNC off balance, at his throat and away from legislating I'm happy with that. He is a lightning rod for leftists hate, the mainstream media and entertainment industry and their followers. I don't trust Trump or any politician for that matter, they are all scum and bottom feeders. This virus stimulus bill was a strike against him in my book. Two trillion dollars in one bill and the Democrats achieved much for their goals in that bill...signed by Trump. We're the peasants and only have so much control, or perceived control granted by unethical political powerful rich people. We only know what we're allowed to know.

As a sign of protest, you should send yours back! :)
The moron couldn't figure out a way to sign electronically. Thank god he will spend the rest of his "presidency" actually signing checks. The first real job he's had in his useless life.

Trump represents the frustration of many American voters and citizens. I don't know the man nor his real personality, interests or true beliefs. I know his public persona and canned image. I'm not impressed by the image and directives of the Democratic party and their stated goals for our nation. Trump is the lesser of two evils, each has its pitfalls. Before the election and for years Trump was far more a Democrat than a Republican and supported by many Democrats and wealthy Democratic donors to run for President. If Trump can create discord, keep the DNC off balance, at his throat and away from legislating I'm happy with that. He is a lightning rod for leftists hate, the mainstream media and entertainment industry and their followers. I don't trust Trump or any politician for that matter, they are all scum and bottom feeders. This virus stimulus bill was a strike against him in my book. Two trillion dollars in one bill and the Democrats achieved much for their goals in that bill...signed by Trump. We're the peasants and only have so much control, or perceived control granted by unethical political powerful rich people. We only know what we're allowed to know.

Trump has shaken things up that needed it.

We have all been in lock step with spending our way out of this early rather than new deals latter,... which will also probably happen aswell, we will be dusting off books and quoting Keynse full ecomomy and Milton Freidman hell-copter money with fervent belief, hopefully we avoid the same result as 1929.