Politics All Things Trump

I guess my national thermometer are my FB friends, many of them anti-Trumpers/leftist/numbskulls. I posted a couple of things on the positive data on HCQ, which in it's brand name Plaquenil, I'm very familiar with in my line of work. After Trump mentioned chloroquine, my lefty drone friends attacked those posts as if given their marching orders on cue, because it can't be true if Trump said it. The moment Cuomo said the same.......all quiet.

Well now, Creepy Joe has a few creepy skeletons in his closet...

The Intercept: Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund Refused to Support #MeToo Sex Assault Allegation Against Joe Biden

The Intercept is reporting that the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, set up to help survivors of rape and sexual assault, refused to fund a #MeToo investigation into allegations against Joe Biden. The charges were brought by Tara Reade, who worked as a staff assistant for then-Senator Biden in 1993, when she was in her mid-twenties. Reade told journalist Katie Halper in an interview published Tuesday that Biden repeatedly touched her without her consent and sexually assaulted her. A warning to listeners and viewers: Her account is graphic.

https://www.democracynow.org/2020/3...to_support_metoo_allegation_against_joe_biden

Time to rekindle the reports that female Secret Service agents in his protection team complained about his naked swimming pool activities in their presence.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fegelein!
Fegelein!!
Fegelein!!!

Meanwhile, Hillary not missing the opportunity to be a C***:

And regarding the relief bill, yes, for many Democrats it was a partisan issue:

LOL ...

LOL ...
How f*cking stupid are these reporters?? I'm glad Trump brought up the "broken system and empty stockpiles" he inherited.

Last edited:
I'm glad Trump brought up the "broken system and empty stockpiles" he inherited.

That is hope and change we can't believe any sane person would have come up with ... Looking at Biden's mental health state it makes sense. Still minorities didn't do any better under Obama, every war on planet earth they tried to shoehorn the US into while also slashing defence spending, illegal immigrants taking the jobs that weren't moved to China with the full support of the administration, nothing done about the crumbling infrastructure, decaying health care system and the list goes on. Where the hell did all the money between 2008 and 2016 go other than to bailouts of corporations owned by friends of the Swamp?

Hillarious . Joe is defo not the full schilling

In essence, Accosta's question was legit, and that's a question most people would like to be answered regarding their own government.

The problem is, Accosta represents a clearly biased media outlet, not hiding his partisanship, and his question was very loaded: he is potentially asking Trump to admit the current situation is his fault.
And as to "the people who are upset with you"? Well, there are people who are upset Trump even exists.

In essence, Accosta's question was legit, and that's a question most people would like to be answered regarding their own government.

The problem is, Accosta represents a clearly biased media outlet, not hiding his partisanship, and his question was very loaded: he is potentially asking Trump to admit the current situation is his fault.
And as to "the people who are upset with you"? Well, there are people who are upset Trump even exists.
Most people in this country see this pandemic as a problem. The left sees it as an opportunity, completely disregarding the steps Trump has taken that were/are critical in slowing the virus spread. It's the same old tiresome "get Trump". Acosta, to my knowledge, has a record of reporting on Trump that is universally negative. Hardly the apogee of professional journalism give the huge accomplishments of his Administration.

Poll: News Media Are the Least Trusted Institutions in Handling the Coronavirus Crisis

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...titutions-in-handling-the-coronavirus-crisis/

Last edited:

Spot on ...he is !!!!

Meanwhile Schiff is getting ready for another go:

Just a random guess ("random" as in this is how it has gone every time he tried to do attack Trump): They do a very long, very expensive investigation that concludes that Obama and friends wrecked parts of [insert relevant government agencies] (in this case the CDC and health care in general) so profoundly that even the best possible efforts were severely hampered by the legacy of their incompetent gender politics driven meddling at which point the investigation is quietly archived and never mentioned again in the MSM.