Politics All Things Trump

Some of my semi-commie friends have posted this on FB. The author is stupid and blinded by his own bias.
What an idiot. His lack of knowledge is stunning. Roche diagnostics got emergency FDA approval for an automated covid-19 test just late last week. The author admits that Trump's actions have saved thousands of lives, but pins the blame of him for a lack of testing? Reminds me of how the Democrats hyped up the "Russian influence" on the 2016 election. These same people declare Trump "unfit for office" and then proceed to nominate a demented, corrupt retard like Joe Biden as their candidate. SMH.
Lee S. Gross
March 12 at 8:57 PM
I must have missed the class in med school where a brand new disease on the planet could have a reliable mass-produced point-of-care test with real-time results in 300 million people’s hands within 90 days from the day of discovery. Yet, that is suddenly the litmus test. Capacity is ramping up at record pace. Most people have zero need to be tested. Everyone needs to take a deep breath. (But not within 6 feet of each other)

Opposition parties across the world to their governments: We fully support your efforts in fighting this pandemic.
Clown party: Resist! Vote for me! IMPEACH TRUUUHUHUHUUUMP! ?

Last edited:

Classy as ever, but Trump is the one tearing down the nation.

Rick Wilson is the RINO who was yucking it up with CNN reporters over how stupid Trump voters are. They used that for a campaign ad IIRC. Anyone seen Joe Biden?? I think they'r hiden' Biden behind the Corona virus.

here is the latest on Trumps evil nature, if anyone can read it and translate that would be great, I was only able to read the first few words, as a deplorable, its difficult.

here is the latest on Trumps evil nature, if anyone can read it and translate that would be great, I was only able to read the first few words, as a deplorable, its difficult.
Trump's mental state? Dr Bandy Lee, the Psychiatrist quoted, also wrote an anti-Trump book The Dangerous Case of DonaldTrump. She's a rabid anti-Trumper. Quite frankly he's doing a helluva job. Unlike this boob...

Last edited:
There are whispers going around about a draft Andrew Cuomo movement. Cuomo's press conference today where he fired a shot across the administration bow, (regarding wanting all the federal reserve respirator vs some of them), seemed like confirmation to me.

Well, I must admit it feels good to see that Cuomo was able to put his partisanship on the side and work with Trump.

Don't know and not sure if this will last, and for how long, but it is nonetheless a good thing.

Well, I must admit it feels good to see that Cuomo was able to put his partisanship on the side and work with Trump.

Don't know and not sure if this will last, and for how long, but it is nonetheless a good thing.
Yes. A rare example of just getting down to work. Not sure how NYC getting ALL the Federal reserve ventilators is going to play with other States in desperate need of them.

There are whispers going around about a draft Andrew Cuomo movement. Cuomo's press conference today where he fired a shot across the administration bow, (regarding wanting all the federal reserve respirator vs some of them), seemed like confirmation to me.
A far, far more formidable candidate than Biden, but that isn't saying much. His approval of full term abortion, disregarding Federal immigration laws by becoming a sanctuary State, sky high taxes which have caused a mass exodus from his State and other policies are still way too far left for my taste. Open borders is a tough sell in this environment as well. Still, he has demonstrated some leadership qualities sadly lacking in Biden and deBlasio.

Yes. A rare example of just getting down to work. Not sure how NYC getting ALL the Federal reserve ventilators is going to play with other States in desperate need of them.

You had Chris Christie working with Obama after Sandy... ;) Did´nt please everyone, but sometimes partisanship should be put aside.

And I remember a man who didn't sell out his office to the Chinese to get his son a lucrative job there as well...