Politics All Things Trump

Seems the Deutsche Bank didn't reported some suspicious activities on Trump's and Kushner's accounts to the feds in 2016 and 2017. Which they actually are required to by law.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/19/business/deutsche-bank-trump-kushner.html

I guess you missed that truth boat that the NYT along with other bitter media types .. Have had it in for Trump because he beat there corrupt Candidate .. He didn't have to swindle any fellow Republican to gain the nomination .. unlike Hillary and the DNC who swindled Bernie .

What does A have to with B here? It's clear there were suspicious activities going on with their accounts and DB doesn't reported them as they were required to.

Like I've said elsewhere already. Stop shooting the messenger!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So will he pardon them ?

I hope he does. As far as I can tell, most if not all of these men were sacrificed on the alter of political correctness. One example is Lt Clint Lorance.

Last edited:
Are budgie and jonathan from themess already here?

I miss their exchanges on this kind of topic...boy, it was so entertaining back then.

Baloney Pelosi

It's obvious she is losing control of her caucus. She is simply a run of the mill leftist elitist. But her members are increasingly radicalized, anti-American commies who demand that Trump be impeached because they don't like him and they don't like America either

How vermin like this got elected is beyond me..

So will he pardon them ?

There are definitely some guys that could be pardoned, but at least one of the guys nominated is IMHO a straight out murderer/war criminal (as yet untried)
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/23/us/navy-seals-crimes-of-war.html

As the meme says: why not both?

After all since 2016, well even before that but let's focus on the present time, the Dems have been astonishingly delusional with all their claims against Trump. A frantic mixture of paranoia, mass hysteria, scare mongering and McCarthyism (and perhaps a few other things on the side).
They also have been excessively misleading in pretty much any of their statements, be them toward Trump, his administration, his policies or pretty much anything in fact. The MSM echoed that behavior, just like they echoed and amplified the general sense of delusion.

That chufter who runs that channel needs his sandys kicked .. for whinging ...at the fact traitors full deserve to be executed ..

Who is that idiot? Is he saying, give the traitors prison time and a fine in lieu of execution? LOL!

Hollywood and the corrupt media hate Trump, but the troops love him and he loves them back. That's fairly apparent.

Who is that idiot? Is he saying, give the traitors prison time and a fine in lieu of execution? LOL!
Since Trump doesn't like the traitors, I am still waiting him to sign an executive order to execute the traitors, like Robert Hanssen , Aldrich Ames , Jonathan Pollard , Ana Montes, Earl Pitts and the others.
Since the Civil war, nobody has ever been executed for treason even Martin Monti (he was even allowed to serve back in the army!)

Since Trump doesn't like the traitors, I am still waiting him to sign an executive order to execute the traitors, like Robert Hanssen , Aldrich Ames , Jonathan Pollard , Ana Montes, Earl Pitts and the others.
Since the Civil war, nobody has ever been executed for treason even Martin Monti (he was even allowed to serve back in the army!)
Why in the world would he do that? Once indicted, the justice system with do what it does. There will hopefully be prison time for a few. I can't imagine any executions. The weirdo in the video is calling out a straw man.