Politics All Things Trump

After action footage on Police Activity.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After action footage on Police Activity.

I think this video answered the question of how long the shooter's heart continued to beat. Even though the counter sniper's round entered the shooter's mouth & took out his cerebellum wicked fast he continued to pump blood for awhile, maybe a couple of minutes from the trail of blood that flowed from the peak of the roof all the way to the edge. Crikey, even though he was paralyzed I suspect there was a fair amount of searing pain. Not sure how I feel about that.

I think this video answered the question of how long the shooter's heart continued to beat. Even though the counter sniper's round entered the shooter's mouth & took out his cerebellum wicked fast he continued to pump blood for awhile, maybe a couple of minutes from the trail of blood that flowed from the peak of the roof all the way to the edge. Crikey, even though he was paralyzed I suspect there was a fair amount of searing pain. Not sure how I feel about that.
He murdered one and could have done more as well as seriously wounded or injured others, I have no feelings for bad people intent on doing horrible things.

😳
The Nation lived that way for decades until all this trash we see in the democrat congress and senate showed. They have an agenda and it wasn't running the nation, it was building a democrat led ruling class. Your going to see a lot of them exposed and most likely imprisoned before it is over.