Politics The Biden thread

Anyone know who has the nuclear launch codes for the US President & how much further does the Alzheimer's disease have to progress before President Biden will be unzipping his zipper & waving his wiener around on the world stage?

Hay, let's go, Joe... To the hospital. To the porch. To the old folk's home. Just not to the White House.

Watching the video of Nancy, I was left wondering whether she was sober or it was a very good AI video of a Pelosi puppet.

I don't believe Hunter's criminal problems will really be an issue in this election. If Trump didn't have his own problems with the law, it could have been. But the son of a candidate being indicted/convicted vs. a candidate being indicted/convicted isn't really a great comparison. Biden's mental health is going to be his real achilles heel, and this debate brought it to the forefront in a way that many hoped it would 4 years ago. Biden skated by during the last election, but the last 4 years clearly haven't done any good for his mental state.

I don't believe Hunter's criminal problems will really be an issue in this election.
And: Throwing dirt at each other is to be expected and only serves to galvanise one's own camp at this point. Anderson Cooper, I think it was, once said that Trump could take a literal S**t on the Oval Office's carpet and his voters would defend him regardless. Which, quite frankly, is completely true. The same could be said about the other side of the aisle, though.
The golf moment was rather amusing, to be honest.
Call me a party pooper, but I thought it was shocking. During the English prime minister's debate, an audience member stood up and went like: Are you two really the best we've got? I do hope that many Americans thought the same about that very moment. It really felt like two drunk grandpas arguing during a family reunion. My cringe level was off the charts.

And: Throwing dirt at each other is to be expected and only serves to galvanise one's own camp at this point. Anderson Cooper, I think it was, once said that Trump could take a literal S**t on the Oval Office's carpet and his voters would defend him regardless. Which, quite frankly, is completely true. The same could be said about the other side of the aisle, though.
100% agree. Hunter being problematic is old news at this point. Unless video surfaces of Joe Biden doing blow with Hunter or helping him dump a hooker's body, it's all old news. Their attacks on each other are mostly the same points from 4 years ago + the "insurrection." The plus side to all of this is that 2028 will be a completely different playing field. No more of the old guard (Hilary, Biden, etc.) and no more Trump.

1000035903.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A debate watch party in Los Angeles on Thursday night happened to feature Harris’ husband Doug Emhoff, Pritzker, Whitmer and Beshear. There were other high-profile attendees – by a few answers in, Rob Reiner was screaming about losing and Jane Fonda had tears in her eyes, according to people in the room.

View attachment 483344
As an old Vietnam Vet I would have handed Jane a nice clean handkerchief laced with sulfuric acid.

Except for the Ayatollahs (at least three times), North Vietnam, the Taliban, Syria and a whole host of other countries and groups who got away with literal murder :rolleyes:

Oh right... didn't Biden say he got in contact with Putin back in the mid 80ies or so?

But the problem is, now he's said that, his sycophants will believe it's fact, and you're just a Trumper if you call him out over it. Don't argue with stupid people, you'll lose.

But the problem is, now he's said that, his sycophants will believe it's fact, and you're just a Trumper if you call him out over it. Don't argue with stupid people, you'll lose.

Just the right amount of time for them to publicly establish they are retards. :D