Politics The Biden thread

Is there no end to the endless debt, this time our tax dollars is to help rebuild all those tunnels Israel just destroyed. We have nothing but brain dead idiots in our government. Just unbelievable

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Rather amusing these data are, months after months, all "a bit overstated".

Well, I wonder why.

Isn't the laptop supposed to be a Russian OP? According to that former CIA director?
Isn't the laptop supposed to have been manipulated by Rudy? According to Rep. Dan Goldman?

Isn't the laptop supposed to be a disgusting ploy by Trump and his supporters to sully the immaculate reputation of the Bidens? :D

She made money disappear.

It is, yes, a kind of miracle.

Honestly at this point I'm beginning to think US President Biden may have something else medically going on with him other than just Dementia. Maybe a fast moving brain tumor, glioblastoma maybe. Wonder if they've run an MRI on his brain & if so will they tell the American public & the world what's going on. I think the debates are scheduled with former US President Trump for later this month. They need to be coming up with an excuse to get Biden out of those. Sorta feel sorry for the poor guy. What a way to spend your golden years.

Respectfully: The kid sniffing, KKK-loving, China-hugging Mobster-In-Chief gets no sympathy from me.

I hope he pisses his pants in front of a full stadium of people or whatever else it takes to get the masses of early voters to vote for someone else, and too late for the Dems to come up with an alternative candidate!

What's scary about all this is if FJB becomes unable to perform the job (I mean even worse than right now) then we'd be stuck with Cackles Harris who struggles to compose a 5 word coherent sentence. I'm not sure what she'd screw up, but rest assured she would try her utmost to exceed any damage the dotard has done.

More fake news,

He needs to be retired for his own good.

In contrast, both policy and persona

See Judge Judy, she'll straighten his ass out and make him pay 5000 per man for his dog attacks.