Politics The Biden thread

who anyways are not that excited aboyut the age of both candidates.
Yeah no kidding. It doesn’t help when politicians are constantly talking about the future and then offering voters the choice between two guys who are closer to being in adult diapers than they are to their own kids having been in diapers.

(Well maybe Heroine Hunter needs adult diapers, idk)

Trumps kids on the otherhand, articulate and abnormally all normal for rich kids.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
We'll start those restrictions with stupid "legal analysts" who probably can't even change a light bulb by themselves, much less do anything more advanced.

C A S H, D I A M O N D S, L O A N S, F A K E J O B S. ....it is amazing how long they have been able to get away with it and the ammounts in the millions. Family of perverted lawyers who know the system and in fact created much of it as normal.
Fani and her lover and both been judges, another gleeming example and the presiding judge appearing to consider like its all perhaps honest behavior.... needs more evidence.

Last edited:
And that's the kick in the balls no one wants to acknowledge... Dems will be Dems and ain't nothing going to change. Republicans can holler all they, and you, want, but while the leftist media is in telling the story, the narrative will remain the same. Dems good, them bad.

People say you should read what the opposition’s websites have to say, in order to get a proper perspective. But with headlines so outrageous as what Haze99 show us there, I think I’m better off not reading them.

His ass wipe brother got a sweet 5 million deal in Afghanistan under obummer to build a simple service station on a highway. I am pretty sure it was in Afghanistan because obummer was in the white house at the time and this was the time of good hunting by fjb and his bro.

1709605646175.png

And his running mate,

Just more dribble

In comparison Trump;s choices for VP .. an immence field.