Politics The Biden thread

I was laughing last night without having seen Mr Oatmeal Brains’s latest speeches , saying he’s gonna bring up his dead son’s service in Iraq as a Seal or Medal of Honor winner or some BS…

But he definitely illegally took clasified material while VP and their assesment did not say unfit to stand trial. It is simply more proof justice department looking the otherway. They deserve a Saturday night massacre.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was laughing last night without having seen Mr Oatmeal Brains’s latest speeches , saying he’s gonna bring up his dead son’s service in Iraq as a Seal or Medal of Honor winner or some BS…
I don't care much for him either, just this morning I got another notice on youtube I butt hurt another liberal and the usual bad boy BS.
Honestly it is all liberals who cause all the trouble in the world. All you have to do is express an honest opinion of those morons and you get attacked by electronic spying and receive problems. This is how they operate by owning media that they control.

Biden quandary.jpg

It might have been a mistake, but it won't be fatal.

The whole Dems/Libs media and political apparatus is still strongly behind Biden. And I don't think calling it a "mistake" is accurate as well, since it implies there was a correct way to do things.
Sure, not doing anything would have been the best thing to do. Not saying anything, or sticking to his very short list of instructions.

But Biden isn't even aware of what he is doing and/or what is happening around him. The only thing that makes him genuinely react is the subject of Beau.

what is he talking about? one of the greatest wealth transfers in the history of the world JUST happened during covid. and it wasnt from the top to the bottom either.

All his crimes with receiving money from china and others are being released today so stay tuned to news and you will see the real evidence of treason and high crimes, much more than just making bad decisions. The guy is about as corrupt as one could imagine and all the proof is already out there but there are still morons that would vote for him simply because their party name is connected, they don't give a damned about America or the people.

Haven't checked, but bribing as SC judge could be illegal... right?

Haven't checked, but bribing as SC judge could be illegal... right?

This looks serious! Need to plan 4am raids on loads of Republican judges!

Because you know that's how you gather evidence: by SWATting the victims (Y)

That is, indeed, the standard the Dems have set.

That's how things are down now.

Dems squeal like PIGS and want legislation and emergency laws passed when THEY get swatted. Yet, they are silent when their operatives to it to the opposition.

US Army recruitment ad featuring German troops from WW2.

This'll be crickets because of whose in the WH.