Politics The Biden thread

biden past.jpeg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

lolol

Anywho.

Buyer's remorse is apparently getting stronger:

Even among the Democrat-pro Biden ones:

*the epipen/insuline EO really makes you think if he even knows what he is signing*

Some good news though:

Bad news is it may mean never-ending wars are back on the menu.

And, to conclude, some more psychosis from the Left:

And, to conclude, some more psychosis from the Left:

I'm sensing that the calls of "Unity and Healing" are a pile of crap. Judging by that last statement and others that I've seen like it, it sounds like the Left want to "re-educate" all of us just because reasons.

I'm sensing that the calls of "Unity and Healing" are a pile of crap. Judging by that last statement and others that I've seen like it, it sounds like the Left want to "re-educate" all of us just because reasons.

Unity among themselves.

It seems Democrats were so terrified of Trump, accusing of fomenting the most atrocious crimes, that, once they saw he was out and nothing happened, they developed a sort of neuroticism.

Living in a lie must suck...

Now that you guys had a fair share of evidence that the western MSM is pretty much the equivalent of an Orwellian loudspeaker, have you yet taken your sweet time to think about the possibility that the stories you've been reading for the past 20 years about Syria, Ukraine, Libya [insert other hot potatoes] could have also been manufactured or lied about, without the MSM ever blinking an eye?

The massive propaganda machine that has been for decades practicing its craft in the realm of foreign policy, has now come back home and showed you the skills they've learned in full glory.

Now that you guys had a fair share of evidence that the western MSM is pretty much the equivalent of an Orwellian loudspeaker, have you yet taken your sweet time to think about the possibility that the stories you've been reading for the past 20 years about Syria, Ukraine, Libya [insert other hot potatoes] could have also been manufactured or lied about, without the MSM ever blinking an eye?

The massive propaganda machine that has been for decades practicing its craft in the realm of foreign policy, has now come back home and showed you the skills they've learned in full glory.

America has to have enemies, you know that. We consider the ME our property. You know that as well, what's the problem.