I'm not sure I understand your argument. France and Germany shouldn't defend Europe, because Putin would never attack them, so the US should pay to defend Europe???? What?????

Honestly, I didn't read that Wiki entry on Trump's Bavarian ancestor from 1860, I'm not sure what bearing it has on this conversation.
I assume he means that if Trump is willing to defend the countries that pay their share, they will need to be defended with American help well before France or Germany need American help to defend their borders.

I'm not sure I understand your argument. France and Germany shouldn't defend Europe, because Putin would never attack them, so the US should pay to defend Europe???? What?????

Honestly, I didn't read that Wiki entry on Trump's Bavarian ancestor from 1860, I'm not sure what bearing it has on this conversation.
No. I mean that Germany and France need to rebuild their defence industries and ramp up production that will take a lot of time. Germany produces 2 tanks a month and is going to plan produce 4 a month soon. France does not produce any, while Poland is going to build a tank factory soon.
What I also mean is, some politicians in the USA think it’s great when other countries spend money and lose their soldiers in US-led missions, that have nothing to do with these countries’ security, while these politicians think it’s bad when the USA needs to return the favour.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not sure where you grew up, but from what you tell us, that place pretty much sucked.
Truth hurts huh, my question what rock in the US did you grow up in if you didnt think those problems existed before? Mayberry?

Bringing this back to war related discussion, there seems to be an uptick in foreign mercenaries getting captured from the Russian side. Suprising number of Nepalese.

Stalingrad level victory comrades!
(or it could just be some drunk Ukrainian who pulled the pin from his hand grenade)

Fake news by another leftist outlet. Trump had 4 years to abandon NATO and he only strengthened it.

Last edited:
Trump is so dumb it's not even funny. Walking around and occasionally delivering a non thought through bullshit line which should give him a strong man touch or what?

Not only is he sacrificing the countries which pay and stood by the US side (Baltics, Poland) before Putler can reach Germany (scape goat forever ...woo we pay nothing duh....Germany paid billions for example and still pays due to US Russia China destabilisation world dominance games of near east - 38 billions per year now). With his Kindergarten thought experiment, as Musashi already mentioned, he now also opens the door to clandestinely work against US interests worldwide.

ASML rings a bell for example?

And there is just so much more just look at the trade volume.

Though boy that Mr Trump. He totally disqualified himself.

Politicised court is as politicised court does.

I'm sure the US won't mind it's parts being de facto impounded :rolleyes:

The big question is what country isn't too close to russia and doesn't have a political and judicial system infiltrated by activists to move the storage to ...

Drops in defence spending during the COVID years aren't exactly a surprise. Almost certainly pretty much every other nation did so too.

You have missed ol’ Drumpf’s point. He explicitly said European NATO members should pay USA for protecting them.
Apart from that, he wants to impose a duty on EU products.

You have missed ol’ Drumpf’s point. He explicitly said European NATO members should pay USA for protecting them.
Apart from that, he wants to impose a duty on EU products.
So you are saying that NATO needs to be protected by the US. Fact check = TRUE. NATO and Europe are protectorates of the US.

So you are saying that NATO needs to be protected by the US. Fact check = TRUE. NATO and Europe are protectorates of the US.
Yes, but did you pay us for participating in your missions in Iraq and Afghanistan that solely protected your own interests? Like ol’ Drumpf, you believe all alliances were formed to benefit you.

Yes, but did you pay us for participating in your missions in Iraq and Afghanistan that solely protected your own interests? Like ol’ Drumpf, you believe all alliances were formed to benefit you.
Where is that name "ol' Drumpf" derived from, You always use it, I assume you are referring to Trump.