To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Footage of an attack by Ukrainian naval drones on the Russian large landing ship Caesar Kunikov, Project 775, which we previously talked about. The attack at 6.15 am almost abeam Yalta was carried out by a Ukrainian unit called Group 13, equipped with MAGURA V5 maritime drones. It is unknown what purpose the landing ship Caesar Kunikov had, but at the moment, not a single ship in the world can repel a massive attack by sea drones. Putting this ship out to sea was quite a risky endeavor; unlike other ships of Project 775, it does not have AK-630 artillery mounts and has nothing to repel an attack with. Judging by the video, the ship tilted and capsized on one of its sides. According to the Ukrainian media, the ship "Caesar Kunikov" sank; Russian media do not confirm this.

Footage of an attack by Ukrainian naval drones on the Russian large landing ship Caesar Kunikov, Project 775, which we previously talked about. The attack at 6.15 am almost abeam Yalta was carried out by a Ukrainian unit called Group 13, equipped with MAGURA V5 maritime drones. It is unknown what purpose the landing ship Caesar Kunikov had, but at the moment, not a single ship in the world can repel a massive attack by sea drones. Putting this ship out to sea was quite a risky endeavor; unlike other ships of Project 775, it does not have AK-630 artillery mounts and has nothing to repel an attack with. Judging by the video, the ship tilted and capsized on one of its sides. According to the Ukrainian media, the ship "Caesar Kunikov" sank; Russian media do not confirm this.

You know how to disappoint me. I expected another video about a thwarted attack.

Eastern European countries won't get help at the expense of our taxpayers" - Republican congressman interviewed by Polish TVN24.​

News

Last edited:
Gee, Pyongyang is even cleaner and safer:
I Wonder if that guy actually was in Moscow. Or maybe they transported him blindfolded from the airport? Moscow is like some post apocalyptic city in some parts, with electric lines running haphazardly from building to building. At least cities in far east use electric poles. Those central heating pipelines crossing roads are also interesting.

I Wonder if that guy actually was in Moscow. Or maybe they transported him blindfolded from the airport? Moscow is like some post apocalyptic city in some parts, with electric lines running haphazardly from building to building. At least cities in far east use electric poles. Those central heating pipelines crossing roads are also interesting.

Moscow is huge and it has to have its seedy parts of course. Their subway system is known to be top tier and outstanding, clean of any graffitis or thugs.

I don’t really know what Fücker Carlson mean by that, moron just go to slavistan and suddenly realize there are majority white cities there still?

Yeah I’m playing the race card and it’s a cheap shot but I’m guessing where he’s getting at. Moscow isn’t Detroit or Chicago.

Their subway system is known to be top tier and outstanding, clean of any graffitis or thugs.
I bet Chicago or Detroit wouldn't have graffiti anymore either if they chained every idiot with a paint can to a shack in Alaska for two years.

Last edited:
Moscow is huge and it has to have its seedy parts of course. Their subway system is known to be top tier and outstanding, clean of any graffitis or thugs.

I don’t really know what Fücker Carlson mean by that, moron just go to slavistan and suddenly realize there are majority white cities there still?

Yeah I’m playing the race card and it’s a cheap shot but I’m guessing where he’s getting at. Moscow isn’t Detroit or Chicago.
Moscow and Leningrad were built with big money to show the degenerate westerners that communism is the superior way. It's no wonder that they are pretty cities in places. A few steps outside the main ulitsas and prospekts it becomes the Soviet reality again. I am sure that Pyongyang looks like a modern city too, when they take you on the prepared tourist route with painted facades.

Eastern European countries won't get help at the expense of our taxpayers" - Republican congressman interviewed by Polish TVN24.​

News
Never believe what you hear in an election year. Seems to me Free nations all are stronger together and one congressman amounts to 0 + 0 in today's world