^^^
I would not be surprised if the sh1t above was done by ethnic Ukrainians who work for the Orcs.
The Ukrainian police has just caught several Ukrainians who worked for FSB and carried out acts of sabotage in Poland. They set several very large storage buildings on fire.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In general, at least 80% of the RuZZian spies caught in Poland were Ukrainian citizens.

Last edited:
Footage of the first strike by the Russian Lancet-52 kamikaze drone on a Ukrainian 120mm M120 Rak self-propelled mortar, made in Poland. The M120 Rak self-propelled mortar has been produced since 2016 and was previously in service with the 44th separate mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. As a result of the Lancet drone strike, a fire started in the self-propelled mortar, which completely destroyed the combat vehicle; the location of the video shooting and what happened to the crew are unknown.

^^^
I would not be surprised if the sh1t above was done by ethnic Ukrainians who work for the Orcs.
The Ukrainian police has just caught several Ukrainians who worked for FSB and carried out acts of sabotage in Poland. They set several very large storage buildings on fire.

In general, at least 80% of the RuZZian spies caught in Poland were Ukrainian citizens.
The question is, do they do this out of conviction, or do the orcs use their families as hostages?
I think I've read something like that somewhere...

The question is, do they do this out of conviction, or do the orcs use their families as hostages?
I think I've read something like that somewhere...
I wrote about it previously.
Different people do it for various reasons. Some do it for money, while the other ones do it due to their properties being left in the Russian-occupied part of Ukraine.

On the situation in Ukraine:

Ukraine's Ministry of the Interior reports 42,000 Ukrainian citizens as missing. This number does not inclure some 19,000 kidnapped minors deported to Russia, Belarus or the occupied territories. The number of Ukrainian personnel held as prisoners of war is 2,384. (Source)

On the geostrategic situation:

Following in the footsteps of ex-British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, former US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has outlined Donald Trump's Ukraine strategy if he is re-elected in November. According to his 'Wall Street Journal' opinion piece, America under Trump would neither recognise Russia's conquests in Ukraine nor require Ukraine to do the same. Pompeo claims that Trump would massively expand the existing lend-lease programme for Ukraine to a total amount of some $500 billion, on the provision that America's NATO allies raise at least $100 billion of their own. All restrictions and caveats imposed on Ukraine would be lifted so as to force Russia back to the negotiating table. Pompeo adds that Trump would also see to it that Ukraine could join NATO and the European Union as swiftly as possible. (Source)

– That's a positive surprise and hopefully true. I see two reasons to remain skeptical, though: It's only possible for Pompeo and Johnson to tell the truth if Trump has radically changed his mind on Ukraine. Has he changed his mind? Moreover, why would the Trump campaign use two high-profile right-wing politicians to put his plan out to the media many months in advance? Trump isn't the kind of guy who wants to put his critics at ease. So, both articles might just be test balloons to gauge the reaction of the American right. What happens if they do not approve?

Footage of an artillery duel in Ukraine has been published, between the Russian 203-mm 2S7M Malka SPG and the Ukrainian 155-mm German-made PzH 2000 SPG. The Malka SPG is the most powerful weapon in the Russian army, with a firing range of up to 47 kilometers. The Panzerhaubitze 2000 SPG began to be produced in Germany in 1998, with a firing range of up to 67 km with an active-reactive projectile. The artillery battle was filmed in the Avdiivka direction. The Ukrainian PzH 2000 SPG was destroyed with the third shot at a range of 20 km, the Malka SPG used a high-explosive fragmentation projectile. The fire of the Malka SPG was adjusted by a crew from the Russian ZALA reconnaissance drone.

Russian servicemen spoke about the experience of using the Shturm-S self-propelled anti-tank missile systems in Ukraine; the 9P149 combat vehicles have not been shown for almost a year. The Shturm-S anti-tank system was adopted for service in 1979 and was created on the chassis of the MT-LB transporter-tractor; technical information about it is on the channel. The 9P149 combat vehicle is highly rated by soldiers for its cross-country ability, reliability, speed and squat silhouette. Details in the video.

On the situation in Ukraine:

Ukraine's Ministry of the Interior reports 42,000 Ukrainian citizens as missing. This number does not inclure some 19,000 kidnapped minors deported to Russia, Belarus or the occupied territories. The number of Ukrainian personnel held as prisoners of war is 2,384. (Source)

On the geostrategic situation:

Following in the footsteps of ex-British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, former US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has outlined Donald Trump's Ukraine strategy if he is re-elected in November. According to his 'Wall Street Journal' opinion piece, America under Trump would neither recognise Russia's conquests in Ukraine nor require Ukraine to do the same. Pompeo claims that Trump would massively expand the existing lend-lease programme for Ukraine to a total amount of some $500 billion, on the provision that America's NATO allies raise at least $100 billion of their own. All restrictions and caveats imposed on Ukraine would be lifted so as to force Russia back to the negotiating table. Pompeo adds that Trump would also see to it that Ukraine could join NATO and the European Union as swiftly as possible. (Source)

– That's a positive surprise and hopefully true. I see two reasons to remain skeptical, though: It's only possible for Pompeo and Johnson to tell the truth if Trump has radically changed his mind on Ukraine. Has he changed his mind? Moreover, why would the Trump campaign use two high-profile right-wing politicians to put his plan out to the media many months in advance? Trump isn't the kind of guy who wants to put his critics at ease. So, both articles might just be test balloons to gauge the reaction of the American right. What happens if they do not approve?
I only trust this man (Trump) as far as I can throw a tank...

In none of the interviews I have seen of him has he himself made such a statement. As long as I don't hear/read it from him myself, I don't believe a word of it. And even then...

I only trust this man (Trump) as far as I can throw a tank...

In none of the interviews I have seen of him has he himself made such a statement. As long as I don't hear/read it from him myself, I don't believe a word of it. And even then...
I imagine this is Trumps'stick. There will also be a carrot, maybe 'rapid' easing of sanctions and trade?

Trump likes to keep his 'enemies' confused about what he wants, standard negotiating tactic.