Politics Poland riots

morris

Banned
MI.Net Member

Did Polish regime get bad karma from Belarus interference?

Poland-prote_hpMain_20201027-090414_16x9_992.jpg

4803912n.jpg

588838_n.jpg

Poland is trying to check out why their "pocked guide to colored revolution" did not work on Belarus for the fourth time.
I don’t know what you mean. Are suggesting that the protests in Belarus are organised by Poland or the Polish government has anything to do with them???
Poland’s reaction was extremely slow and delayed comparing to Lithuania.

Did Polish regime get bad karma from Belarus interference?
Define the “regime”. The Polish government, whom I’m a staunch opponent of, was elected in fair and democratic elections, unlike the one in Belarus and Russia. So, it would be appreciated if you stopped talking out of your sphincter.

While I support the protests and don’t like the government, I don’t think protesting in the autumn without any social distancing is a particularly clever idea.

The governing party started going down in polls immediately. While they got 43.6% votes in the parliamentary elections in 2019, they would get 26% now. It’s a drop of almost 40.4%, something unprecedented in Poland in just one year.

The Polish government, whom I’m a staunch opponent of, was elected in fair and democratic elections, unlike the one in Belarus and Russia.

Soros agrees
soro3.gif

BTW, producing Poolands regime out of my sphincter was a very relaxing godlike experience :D

Soros agrees
View attachment 256223

BTW, producing Poolands regime out of my sphincter was a very relaxing godlike experience :D
Don't you know the current government is anti-Soros? Likewise, the Hungarian government, who is the apolish government's closest ally, shut down some universities controlled by Soros.

You really don’t have any arguments here, but you still keep producing your farts.

View attachment 256224
Notice the lightning signs here.
Ricardo Terlecki, the Deputy Marshal of the Polish parliament, said they are unacceptable, as they are related to SS and Hitlerjugend.

See the guy. I cannot get why such an important politician has not undergone a plastic surgery yet. He can scare little children away:

Attachments

• 1603975387237.jpeg
    1603975387237.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 140
Don't you know the current government is anti-Soros?

So is Putin.

but you still keep producing your farts.

but you still keep sniffing :D

Is it me or is all this a bit pointless ? Can't a polish woman just travel to another part of Europe to have an abortion done ? I only ask because abortions are illegal in Northern Ireland but there's no law stopping someone travelling to another part of the UK . This goes for PIS too , banning abortions isn't going to stop abortions . We ve been there already hence why they were brought under medical supervision .

The guards were stationed at the Kaczynski house, where a crowd of protesters headed.
585776c.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is it me or is all this a bit pointless ? Can't a polish woman just travel to another part of Europe to have an abortion done ?

It is same question for me. May be it is costs more than many polish women can afford in neighbour countries. Just a guess, did not know anything how medical insurance worked in EU.

So Poland has some serious grounds for revolution.
Yes, exactly.
When you see young people protesting in Ultracatholic PiS bastions, that are little towns and villages in south-eastern Poland, you can consider it a major sh1t.

More and more people are getting tired of living in a Christian version of a Taliban-ruled country.
People in the region where I was born have always been anti-PiS.
See the results of the presidential elections this year where an anti-PiS candidate is marked in orange.
While most big cities in random regions of Poland supported him, in my region, that is central-west, almost each constituency did:
1604138879122.png

Some idiots say that we are more German than Polish, so we should merge into Germany, while I answer them that my Polish is far better than theirs and our traditional Ultracatholics from the south who love PiS have some long history of supporting Nazism:
They get angry, but usually STFU ;)

Last edited:
why poland gov pro us and eu,but had mobs anti gov?
As explained above, people are tired of theocracies. It also applies to Iran. Young people travel to different countries in the West where they don’t experience anything like that and enjoy something different.
In Western Europe, 75-90% of Polish people living in a particular country like the UK, France, Belgium or Holland vote for something different than PiS. It says all.

Last edited: