Warfare Israel vs Syria/Russia,Iran/Hizbulla conflict/war

Don't bet on it. The Iranian regime is well-entrenched and its military power is growing with the day.

Iran will become a nuclear power in the foreseeable future. And nothing can stop it.

Actually let's bet $100 that Iran will not become a nuclear power by the end of next April, the money you lose will be donated to Buy the team a beer.

You are confused and self-contradictory.

There is no contradiction. At the moment Iran is satisfied with being a nuclear threshold state. It will likely negotiate a return to the nuclear agreement in order to get access to its frozen funds and build itself economically. In the meantime, Iran presses ahead with nuclear R&D to develop the latest generation centrifuges (IR-9) that will spin around 50x faster than its first generation ones.

The end-state remains the same though; a full-blown nuclear power with a military force that regional and international powers will reckon with.

There is no contradiction. At the moment Iran is satisfied with being a nuclear threshold state. It will likely negotiate a return to the nuclear agreement in order to get access to its frozen funds and build itself economically. In the meantime, Iran presses ahead with nuclear R&D to develop the latest generation centrifuges (IR-9) that will spin around 50x faster than its first generation ones.

The end-state remains the same though; a full-blown nuclear power with a military force that regional and international powers will reckon with.

The Iranian centrifuges have habit of accidental self destruction.

The Iranian centrifuges have habit of accidental self destruction.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Some very smart German philosopher said that long time ago.

It will happen and there is nothing you can do about it.
its not going to happen, because its a red line, as Iran fully knows.

As to non-state actors, If Israel decides it cannot deal with the hezzies(very unlikely) then the hezzies will find themselves 'upgraded' to honorary 'country' status, and promptly bombed, back to the stone age.

A couple of thoughts on Hezbollah.

1) They were not happy about being Iran's cannon fodder in Syria. They took massive casualties.

2) They are not stupid.

3) Their preference is to remain at stalemate with Israel rather than a hot war.

A couple of thoughts on Hezbollah.

1) They were not happy about being Iran's cannon fodder in Syria. They took massive casualties.

2) They are not stupid.

3) Their preference is to remain at stalemate with Israel rather than a hot war.
I'd suggest 2 and 3 apply to Iran, its much easier to oppress your people when there is a bogey man around. Iran has promised death to Israel and the US for 40 years.......

I'd suggest 2 and 3 apply to Iran, its much easier to oppress your people when there is a bogey man around. Iran has promised death to Israel and the US for 40 years.......
You can only oppress your people for so long, before they've had enough. The Iranian people will be free one day.

its not going to happen, because its a red line, as Iran fully knows.

As to non-state actors, If Israel decides it cannot deal with the hezzies(very unlikely) then the hezzies will find themselves 'upgraded' to honorary 'country' status, and promptly bombed, back to the stone age.

Iran doesn't care about artifical red lines set either by the West or Israel. The degree of nuclear development Iran has painstakingly established already shows its lack of care to empty American and Israeli threats.

Iran is now enriching fissile material to 60% with newer generation centrifuges (IR-4, IR-6 and IR-9). And no amount of sabotage or economic pressure has stopped it from reaching this point.

Forget about war. Israel lacks the capabilities and the US the will, after its debacle in Afghanistan and the Middle East in general.

Iran doesn't care about artifical red lines set either by the West or Israel. The degree of nuclear development Iran has painstakingly established already shows its lack of care to empty American and Israeli threats.

Iran is now enriching fissile material to 60% with newer generation centrifuges (IR-4, IR-6 and IR-9). And no amount of sabotage or economic pressure has stopped it from reaching this point.

Forget about war. Israel lacks the capabilities and the US the will, after its debacle in Afghanistan and the Middle East in general.
Please make up your mind - we are talking about making a bomb, not enrichment, either they are or they arent, one minute its 3 weeks, then its 10 years.....please stabilise your propaganda.

And the ME countries have underestimates Israel several times, and come of worse on every occasion, let me know how the next one goes.

Anyway, a war requires 2 sides 'attacking each other', as Iran will only be attacking US assets in the ME, it wont actually be a war.

The same accurate craters will be found at every Israeli air base in case of a war. That is why the Americans are now quickly transferring runway damage repair technology to the IDF. They know that every base in Israel will be plummeted by Iranian drones and missiles.

Promises promises, at most the Israeli bases will be mobbed by unguided rockets of low quality. The chance of disabling a runway even for an hour is very very low. And if this is during a shooting war, the hezzies better have made really deep tunnels.

Please make up your mind - we are talking about making a bomb, not enrichment, either they are or they arent, one minute its 3 weeks, then its 10 years.....please stabilise your propaganda.[/quote

You should separate the technological capability to build a bomb, and the political will to finally pull the trigger. The first aspect Iran already masters, the second aspect will be finalised under certain economic conditions. That will take place within a decade, as Iran is putting all the pieces in the right positions now.

It's a delicate and skillful execution of Persian nuclear strategy. The Israelis know what I mean.

And the ME countries have underestimates Israel several times, and come of worse on every occasion, let me know how the next one goes.[/quote

Israel has only fought failed states in the Middle East that have never earned their military pedigree in the region's history. It now on the other hand faces a military beast in the name of Iran that has a military tradition and martial culture that stems back at least 2700 years. You see why Israel now fails to handle it, and begs the United States to do the work for them.

Anyway, a war requires 2 sides 'attacking each other', as Iran will only be attacking US assets in the ME, it wont actually be a war.

This is your stupidest comment thus far.

Please make up your mind - we are talking about making a bomb, not enrichment, either they are or they arent, one minute its 3 weeks, then its 10 years.....please stabilise your propaganda.

And the ME countries have underestimates Israel several times, and come of worse on every occasion, let me know how the next one goes.

Yanks need a puppet to sock following Afghanistan - Iran looks a good bet - a lot of nice fixed structures to hit;)

Promises promises, at most the Israeli bases will be mobbed by unguided rockets of low quality. The chance of disabling a runway even for an hour is very very low. And if this is during a shooting war, the hezzies better have made really deep tunnels.
And lasers - let's not forget the lasers...............

Read the reports; there are thousands of precision guided missiles pointed at Israel as we speak. This is acknowledged by Israel itself atm.

You should separate the technological capability to build a bomb, and the political will to finally pull the trigger. The first aspect Iran already masters, the second aspect will be finalised under certain economic conditions. That will take place within a decade, as Iran is putting all the pieces in the right positions now.

It's a delicate and skillful execution of Persian nuclear strategy. The Israelis know what I mean.

Israel has only fought failed states in the Middle East that have never earned their military pedigree in the region's history. It now on the other hand faces a military beast in the name of Iran that has a military tradition and martial culture that stems back at least 2700 years. You see why Israel now fails to handle it, and begs the United States to do the work for them.

This is your stupidest comment thus far.
In other words, the west made clear, no bomb, you get trade - so now Iran needs to hide its work, and take the money?

Not many would describe Egypt, Jordan et al, as failed states, unless of course its because their Koran is the wrong colour? Is that it? Iran did a really good job versus Iraq? What 8 years of stalemate, and maybe a million dead?

This is your stupidest comment thus far. - No higher praise - thank you.