Politics BLM protests across the US

Ah, OK, the phrasing from the twitter post genuinely confused me - "breaking" like there had somehow been a new autopsy or that part of it had only just been released and previously hidden from the defence for something.

>two dope fiends kill 70 year old man
>shoot him in the head
>pawn his camera
>jury refuses to convict on account of low IQ and opiate withdrawals
>"she was not a conscious being when she pulled the trigger"

something something men get arrested dogs get put down something something

>two dope fiends kill 70 year old man
>shoot him in the head
>pawn his camera
>jury refuses to convict on account of low IQ and opiate withdrawals
>"she was not a conscious being when she pulled the trigger"

something something men get arrested dogs get put down something something
Dysfunctional state, dysfunctional county, dysfunctional city, dysfunctional local govt., dysfunctional citizens, dysfunctional jury's, NO other outcome but dysfunction!!! Even the normal people are dysfunctional!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

you know, in all fairness, the toddler probably disrespected her, and if someone disrespects you, it is of course permissible by law and morality to respond with violence...
sarcasm off...

56a4e584bfce8e76a04bf7fe653bc7e76ebd7e807088b23a0d19dfc52cc003d3.jpg

They probably thought it was a great call to run over a cyclist and kill him in cold-blood while laughing and assuming they’d never get caught?

Dunno where that happened, but anyone doing this is nothing but a savage. If not for the death penalty, some people just are irredeemable scums and ought to be gunned down if they’re around by the cops for such a crime.

Trial? Cry me a river.

They probably thought it was a great call to run over a cyclist and kill him in cold-blood while laughing and assuming they’d never get caught?

Dunno where that happened, but anyone doing this is nothing but a savage. If not for the death penalty, some people just are irredeemable scums and ought to be gunned down if they’re around by the cops for such a crime.

Trial? Cry me a river.
it was an accident, you ray ceest. they were good boys, on their way to pick up their scholarships to medical skool

“My son’s side of the story will be told, ‘the truth,’ not the inaccuracies the media will try to portray,” Keys’ mother told the outlet via text message.

I wonder what "his side" is. Or "the truth".

Also curious as to what the "inaccuracies" portrayed by the media are...

Back