Politics All Things Trump

IMO The best would be that Trump could run and that Nikki Haley would win. Trump not running will make him some kind of martyr. Of course for some, whatever result he will have, he won...but better have a few squirrel-dressing lunatics than a dissapointed electorate.

"allowed to" aka respecting the Constitution and laws.

Or as mostly peaceful "Democrats" call it: G3n0€1d3!!!

Dems are not very clever.

They have been living unchallenged so long in their echo-chamber they are believing the world they created out of "political terror" is reality.

The corrupt media meltdown this morning, after Trump's blowout victory in Iowa, has been amazing. LOL! That is all.....
I want to make sure I have popcorn for election evening so I can watch and enjoy all the crying in the streets by liberals like they did the first time. Absolute nut cases screaming in the streets and so called media people cussing on air, it showed that they are our enemy and pushed this biden freak on the nation. I stopped watching main stream news 20 years ago or longer, they were so arrogant and have done nothing but help the situation we now live in. You have a media that refuses to report a coup de tat in progress such as that ass wipe hillary and her bunch of paid off feds, still going on but in a lawless crowd of poor performers who were all handed a law license to get their sorry asses out of the class room so they could actually bring in some smart students to become lawyers. I laugh my self to sleep after seeing that fat fanni saga on the world stage today, paying an ambulance chaser to do the Trump persecution while they fly around the world screwing and laughing about how smart they are. Before it is over both will be charged with felonies and lose their so called license to target political figures. These people fall into the same category as that bunch of BLM thieves, there is always a scam going on because our schools and colleges no longer educate but motivate criminals with rewards such as a diploma to hang on their wall. I don't like to insult people because of who they vote for but I do like seeing the criminals highlighted and the people who helped them. In Trumps case people hate him because he has their number so to speak and he lives in their heads forever. It would be different if all those people were right but THEY ARE NOT RIGHT in the past two democrat choices. Look who we are stuck with today, a half wit and a stupid giggler who slept her way to the top. What is there to like ? Trump 2024 ... I hope he sues all these people who have misused our judicial and overturns every last thing that half wit has done for the past 4 years. Finish that wall and deport every last one of these people that are invading America. Make the democratic party repay all the tax dollars stolen to do what they did.

What do you guys in America think will happen if he is not allowed to run for office? Civil war? 🤐

What do you guys in America think will happen if he is not allowed to run for office? Civil war? 🤐
I sure hope not. Those pining for one are mostly from the left. On one of the stations, (MSNBC?), after considering the numbers, are dreaming that if Trump gets elected, that the military will stage a violent coup to overthrow him. These are really sick people.

Here is a sample of our "unbiased journalists". Basically, if you stupid voters don't vote how we want, you are fascists!

Yes, that's what is considered news reporting nowadays.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nikki just wasted $250 million of her Democrat/RINO donor's money in Iowa and delivered a poor performance. But according to her......

I sure hope not. Those pining for one are mostly from the left. On one of the stations, (MSNBC?), after considering the numbers, are dreaming that if Trump gets elected, that the military will stage a violent coup to overthrow him. These are really sick people.

Yeah, MSNBC & co are back at it.

They have realised recently the worst they portray him the more votes he gets. Some pundit said he defies all known laws of gravitational politics.

Many states would in turn remove the liberal candidate and would have their own elections. Never happened before but if you go back to the al whore and Bush Jr debacle by the liberal left you can see the level of contempt we have for their party, they will try anything to rule America, not govern for 4 years. They are a lawless bunch and the party of slavery who should have been abolished at the close of the civil war.

Here is a sample of our "unbiased journalists". Basically, if you stupid voters don't vote how we want, you are fascists!

Yes, that's what is considered news reporting nowadays.

what "fascism" though? show me. the left has more in common with authoritarians/totalitarians than any aspect of the right. show me evidence of this fascism, and while they are at it, they should attempt to explain what they actually think that word means...