Other Post XMAS 2023 Loot

downsizer

Mi Major
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
So what are you getting for Christams amigos?

I know I am getting some new Merrell hiking shoes, the salomans I bought in april I have already worn out the soles. Very disappointed in them!

Hopefully a full night's rest although grandma over here is wishing for us to get another grandkid.

As if that three years old little pint sized terror wasn't enough already...sheesh!

Having this family dinner earlier as I said in a different thread. Will let you know later tonight, hombre.

Already have some of my Christmas goodies.
my wife and child have bought me an Oxy Propane Heating/brazing torch and cutting torch.

Merry Christmas folks

I buy all sorts of junk for myself through the year and have told the family I want exactly nothing. My enjoyment is watching piles of wrapping paper made into confetti. Also everyone enjoying Christmas dinner. To see everyone laughing and enjoying the day makes me feel I might have done something right in their younger days.

Merry Christmas, Friends! Steve

I buy all sorts of junk for myself through the year and have told the family I want exactly nothing. My enjoyment is watching piles of wrapping paper made into confetti. Also everyone enjoying Christmas dinner. To see everyone laughing and enjoying the day makes me feel I might have done something right in their younger days.

Merry Christmas, Friends! Steve
^^ exactly that. For father's day every year my favorite thing to do is watching them all enjoying life, outside in nature with me passing the time in silence watching it all and taking it all in. Seeing their joy with each other is all I need.

I think my wife got me the 5.11 backpack I was eyeballing as I need a new one. A package the right size is under the tree. LOL

Cf card n remote shutter for my other camera
20231223_135230.jpg

Also got Ferrero Rocher chocolates like Colin, a number of beers, some boxers and other clothes. All worthy.

Merry Christmas again to all.

Got a decent haul of beers from the family as well. New walking boots are good as well.

Yeah, I’m sure a number of us got booze, beer or not and as a reminder the place to post is is right here ⬇️