Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

BravoZulu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TAARB
Australia
Taliban have captured a load more weapons recently in Bala Murghab district in Badghis.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more pics from the Badghis area -
base, captured by Taliban,

Talib fighters

Taliban-TV reporting live

and the strangest one -Talib fighters doing topography survey

Well as much as I admired the courage of the ANA, I believe it was inevitable that they would not succeed against the Taliban in the long run once our Forces pulled out.

funny those talibs are wearing illumination/safety vest in the hills...as the say...safety first...notworthy;

Afghanistan will fallen like South Vietnam & Khmer Republic,Democratic Kampuchea:cool:

now taliban will losing,but daesh is growning!

now taliban will losing,but daesh is growning!
wat

The Taliban are stronger than ever, and they stand in opposition to the Islamic State. It seems to me that's one of the reasons why the Trump administration struck that abomination of a deal – there are people in Washington who think that as long as the Taliban oppose the IS, they're the lesser evil.

abu sayab(philippine) and ji(indo) was former taliban & al-queda,but now them is daesh!
boko-halam(nigeria and near) is daesh
but taliban & al-queda stonger in afgan and paki

Battle of Qala-i-Jangi

The US reconnaissance UAV ScanEagle, allegedly belonging to NATO forces, crashed in the Mujahid-e-Dino area in the center of the Dai Nad Ali area and was captured by the Taliban.
scaneagle2.jpg
scaneagle1.jpg

A local anti-Taliban militia is being formed in the Farhar district of Takhar province in support of Ahmad Massoud, the son of the late guerrilla commander Ahmad Shah Massoud. In the video, militias declare their readiness to fight the Taliban in support of the Afghan National Security Forces.