Politics The US Presidential Election, Nov 2024.

That was a good speech and only too bad for his relatives playing it off like aww a Kennedy endorsing Orange man.

Anyway, the Keep America healthy motto speak to the common American. Sure they don’t agree on every issues and that itself is healthy (arguing) but RFK, as an asset and likely having his seat in a possible Trump cabinet is interesting.

That was a good speech and only too bad for his relatives playing it off like aww a Kennedy endorsing Orange man.

Anyway, the Keep America healthy motto speak to the common American. Sure they don’t agree on every issues and that itself is healthy (arguing) but RFK, as an asset and likely having his seat in a possible Trump cabinet is interesting.
RFK is a classic Liberal. Your father's or grandfather's Democrat. They still loved their country back then.

1000041659.webp

Just my 2c, as an Eastern European, watching from the sidelines. At the moment Kamala looks dangerous, a real political animal and i don't see Trump winning. So you and we, must prepare for another at least 8 years of Democrats ruling the USA.

Just my 2c, as an Eastern European, watching from the sidelines. At the moment Kamala looks dangerous, a real political animal and i don't see Trump winning. So you and we, must prepare for another at least 8 years of Democrats ruling the USA.
Unfortunately i also think kamala will win

If that happens, the implications for America are disastrous, and, to a lessor extent, the western world. I expect there'd be civil war within the year, and the further decline of America as a superpower, while China and Russia ascend on the world stage. Pray it does not happen

If that happens, the implications for America are disastrous, and, to a lessor extent, the western world. I expect there'd be civil war within the year, and the further decline of America as a superpower, while China and Russia ascend on the world stage. Pray it does not happen

Going to be a bumpy ride whoever wins but I’m also thinking it’s gonna be rough if Kamala wins, we remember Trump winning in 2016 and we saw some antifa stirring up shyte, setting some street bins on fire and graffiti on D.C walls.

This time round, while I wouldn’t see civil war yet happening. Civil unrest would be likely.

Also agree with the Russia and China assessment, but this will have whether we like it or not a major impact on the rest of the world.

The polls have been down on Trumps final result for the last two elections.

Kudlow observed there is not one single kamala policy that can increase prosperity.

At this point it's going to be close. Trump has a slight advantage as we speak. But expect more cheating by the Dem run large cities. I tried watching some snippets from the Sunday morning shows today. JD Vance and Sen Cotton did a good job setting the hostile interviewers straight today.

Komrade Kamala is in hiding. Her handlers are afraid to let her speak or answer any questions - too risky. Eventually, she will have to face the American people and speak.

Here is a sample. Karl seems to be acting as Harris spokeperson.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

. I expect there'd be civil war within the year,
They are here to stay. No way a civil war will break anywhere in the Western world. The CIA, NSA, FBI, and other three letter agencies, are all on the left side of the political spectrum. No way an armed violent rising will make traction in the USA, UK, Germany or France. FFS they are arresting people in the UK for retweeting stuff ...
Kudlow observed there is not one single kamala policy that can increase prosperity.
Most people vote for whatever candidate is from their preffered party, not for what those people promise to do if they are ellected.

They speak to the severely handicapped, born without a brain. I hate that kenyan more than fib, because he is a liar and not even a citizen. They can pump that BS up some other idiots behind. I've seen him 12 years ago on unedited video actually telling his crowd of fellow law students he was born in Kenya, straight from the horses mouth it don't get any more relevant than that. His entire immediate family came over illegally when they all found they could get away with it and live off our dime, which they did, they never even had a job over 20 years.

Ok, maybe not outright civil war, more a nation divided with active resistance and "direct action" in areas, people refusing to recognise the result of the election, and challenges to whomever wins. It will not be pretty and take a while to reconcile the country.

Yep we have already seen it with antifa and the various dems waves of riots. Walter from Minnesota where is all stemed from is a democrat hero.
If they loose it is sure to be worse. Lashing out at whatever is around and loot businesses since they missed out on their entitled handouts.

Hay Primer, the left don't "loot", it's "re-appropriating"... Dude, check your privilege

Another scenario is that, Heaven forbid, Kamala "wins" and Antifa is emboldened by this and the fact that enforcement agencies are leftist stooges, goes after opponents, who dig in. Again, not pretty, no winners.

Last edited: