Politics The Kamala Harris thread.

With an extensive military record of deployments to Arkansas, Texas, the Arctic Circle, New Ulm, Minnesota and Europe.

I mean I guess some places in Europe resemble warzones? ...

But by all means, keep ridiculing JD Vance's military service 🤣
In late summer of 2003, First Sergeant Walz deployed with the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion in support of Operation Enduring Freedom to Italy. … After the units return to Minnesota in the spring of 2004, he was selected by high level Command Sergeants Major to serve in the position of the Command Sergeant Major of the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion. …

On August 5th, 2004 he was photographed holding a sign at a protest outside a President Bush campaign rally in southern Minnesota. … On September 17th, 2004 he was conditionally promoted to Command Sergeant Major. The conditions had been outlined to him. … If the conditions [were] not met, the promotion [was] null and void. …

In early 2005, a warning order was issued to the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion, which included the position he was serving in, to prepare to be mobilized for active duty for a deployment to Iraq. … On May 16th, 2005 he quit, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war. … On September 10th, 2005 conditionally promoted Command Sergeant Major Walz was reduced to Master Sergeant. …

A statement, signed by two retired Sergeant Majors, says that he retired before the end of his last enlistment contract and states: “For Tim Walz to abandon his fellow soldiers and quit when they needed experienced leadership most is disheartening."

He abandoned his troops when the troops he was charged with being their top enlisted leader to promote his own concerns over theirs, just imagine how badly he'll about face the country to save his own skin and promote his interests ahead above all others. No wonder the see you next Tuesday picked him.

He is not for the middle class unless there is something for him to gain from it which is not being selfless, he is in no way for America, and he is not a good man at all. He's a cowardly sham, a grifter. An embarrassment for every profession he was in.

Walz also encouraged the burning down of his own city. This guy is definitely a weirdo.
Yeah, I was reading about that. And then I came across this as well.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Walz's Lt Governor. She, (although I'm not a biologist), is literally insane.

Oh....not fake or cringey....

1722978968937.webp

He abandoned his troops when the troops he was charged with being their top enlisted leader to promote his own concerns over theirs, just imagine how badly he'll about face the country to save his own skin and promote his interests ahead above all others. No wonder the see you next Tuesday picked him.

He is not for the middle class unless there is something for him to gain from it which is not being selfless, he is in no way for America, and he is not a good man at all. He's a cowardly sham, a grifter. An embarrassment for every profession he was in.
There has been quite a few Sgt Majors convicted for high crimes over the past 50 years. There was one in charge of all the service clubs in RVN and he was skimming off the top of all the intake, slot machines and other stuff. The Army kinda frowns on people like that.

There has been quite a few Sgt Majors convicted for high crimes over the past 50 years. There was one in charge of all the service clubs in RVN and he was skimming off the top of all the intake, slot machines and other stuff. The Army kinda frowns on people like that.
"No one is more professional than I..."

lol, right.

My old platoon SGT from the division on my profile picture, was another crooked SGM's and took me by surprise, he seemed legit and one of the good ones before I found out after being long gone from the unit I was in when he was busted in Iraq.

I watched that buffoon last night on news and I swear he looks and acts like an old Chris Farley.

My thought process if we meet the H and W supporters is to use their own weapons against them and shame them.

You don't support the troops because he was a coward. You don't think black lives matter because she sent innocent black men to prison. Take away their identity politics before they try to use it.

It's a real culture war now. Out shame them and don't forget to remind them about how evil they were for either being mad at at Trump's shooter missing or telling folks to learn how to shoot.

Walz also encouraged the burning down of his own city. This guy is definitely a weirdo.
The left wing international news reported this very thing but not in detail... like three days of burning and did nothing..very Nero of him. Apparently he rolled down the window of his limo so he could smell the smoke and said it was energizing.. realistically they should have thrown the pyromaniac in prison.
Another of kamalas epic bad choices.

Last edited:
Kind of ballsy. I noticed how the regime "reporters" are left in stunned silence.

A few minutes later. Why do these regime "reporters" even show up?

A few minutes later. Why do these regime "reporters" even show up?

Because it's true?

And then there's this about him.