Politics The Biden thread

There no replacement going on...that's a conspiracy theory. Hogwash!!! They admit their intent here!
The crazy part is the underlying theory is that these folks will vote for the Democratic party.

I'm not so sure.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
"Cured" as in the sense of "pickled in salt"?
A box of 5.56 would have been a lot cheaper.
Nah, just stop providing body hygiene products, he'll just grow over and suffocate under a layer of hair.

The crazy part is the underlying theory is that these folks will vote for the Democratic party.

I'm not so sure.
Oh they will vote democrat ... just look at Houston, about 4 million of them have totally changed the language the schools the political field, law enforcement and every last office you could think of. It started early 70s with hundreds of thousands crossing the border and nesting in Houston. They ignored our laws and made new laws, one example was handing out hundreds of roach coach permits that every corner of Houston had a roach coach sitting, store parking lots were full of them. English language was ignored and even our flag was lowered and a Mexican flag raised at businesses. All the schools in Houston were torn down and new schools built, no teacher hired that could not speak spanish etc. Yeah for sure they will vote democrat.

9mm Makarov to the head.

One of the reason it has been favorite tool for execution, it tends to not over-penetrate but instead bounces inside the brain cavity.
I was talking about a situations where you can claim they were shot in combat which is kind of a big thing in western governments with the politicised court rooms and NGOs having many allies among judges, DAs, civil servants and the media.

The first execution would also be the last.

Aaaaaah, good news to start the day with!
Rrrrrrrrrrraaaaaacccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiissssuuuuhhhhmmmm!!!!!!!! 🤬

That opponent is clearly a Klansman!!!

His ancestors surely owned slaves!

... The Juice rigged the election? 🫠

9mm Makarov to the head.

One of the reason it has been favorite tool for execution, it tends to not over-penetrate but instead bounces inside the brain cavity.
Nice little pistols, I had a nice aluminum frame model. The only weakness is a thin barrel and if you fire packed rounds you need to space them out. The barrels crack pretty easily. I liked the compactness which allowed you to stick the gun in your boot and no one could tell you were armed. I would rather have the steel version because the finish was nice and black and hard to see it in your hand after dark, that aluminum frame was just the opposite. The pistol was as loud as my Colt 45 aluminum framed I carried for 3 years in RVN. I paid 90 bucks new in the box in Dallas Tx a week before I left for RVN, sold the gun for 75 dollars when I left RVN. Two years ago they sold new in the box for almost 500 dollars. I learned too late in life that all the good stuff is worth a heck of a lot more 50 years later.

She's in the protected D class. They can say whatever they want and get away with it. If an R were to make the same statement, the FBI would be knocking on their door in 10 minutes.

Well Jim, funny you should mention FBI a knocking...did you hear of this!?
What in Sam Hill!?

Instances such as this is what I was referring to yesterday as being specifically one of the options for removal of any federal officer who insight violence against the populace. They get away with it simply because the other politicians under oath to protect us do not do their duties of removing them. This one mentioned or shown I presume is still in office until the new elected takes their oaths and replaces her after the election was won.

There no replacement going on...that's a conspiracy theory. Hogwash!!! They admit their intent here!
With the right people who say NO it could be a pathway to get a rope around their necks if they attempt to pack their party with illegals, no law in the land passed by them will be allowed to stand when it comes to packing their voter rolls simply by allowing criminals to walk into our country and take over. It is not going to happen today tomorrow or any other day. They better get their minds right

If that is not a replication of the Barisma don't investigate then what is..Joe fired the SOB prosecutor.

Biden confuseder on whether Trump wins if there'll be a smooth transition. Er, I mean if he loses.

Ah, Trumps' not the incumbent... Essentially, Joe's saying the democrats will not relinquish power if they lose.