Politics The Biden thread

Yes comrades, 81 million votes, the most of anyone in history......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I would hate to be the secret service person standing near the Squid :rolleyes:

And the winner of the most amateur VP award goes to Kamala Harris,

I guess I expect more from professional politicians. But I would be wrong.
I have one thing to say, 1 percent of her own district supported her for her Presidential run. Ole 1 percent giggler

I like the one where he had the mini stroke and his left eye ball went totally RED ! and it wasn't a joke but true. The guy probably has a man to carry all his drugs he needs daily. Heck I only have six and can't keep up

Imagine the amount of drugs needed to make the stiff stand up for two hours :rolleyes:

Nothing inspires "fit to lead" confidence in voters quite like mandating to be seated at a debate with two moderators to serve as (mental) crutches (Y)

What's next? The AG able to mute the mics for when the creepy uncle inevitably accidentally confesses to a bunch of crimes? Or do we put those "technical difficulties" down to hackers from you know where?

Last edited:
Ukraine is holding a Summit on ending the conflict with Russia, but Russia's not invited.

Biden will "probably not participate" in the June summit in Switzerland since he's scheduled to hold a campaign fundraising event.

Kamala Harris won't attend the summit either.

Biden will "probably not participate" in the June summit in Switzerland since he's scheduled to hold a campaign fundraising event.

Kamala Harris won't attend the summit either.
50% less chance of either of them accidentally starting WW3.

Imagine the amount of drugs needed to make the stiff stand up for two hours :rolleyes:

Nothing inspires "fit to lead" confidence in voters quite like mandating to be seated at a debate with two moderators to serve as (mental) crutches (Y)

What's next? The AG able to mute the mics for when the creepy uncle inevitably accidentally confesses to a bunch of crimes? Or do we put those "technical difficulties" down to hackers from you know where?
The Squid already walks like a young Forest Gump with his mechanical leg gear.

The vote was to allow non-citizens to vote in the Washington DC elections, not the state or federal ones.

And why should non-citizens be allowed to vote in anything in the first place?

First they set the precedent in Washington DC, then another state follows suit, and another, and another, etc... "hey! they have been allowed in that state, why no in that other one?"