Photos The Airsoft Thread

A pair of weeks ago. Again Orkenkamo kit, but this time rifleman kit.

g8eHA7t.jpg

ep6TGUD.jpg

J3UgLOc.jpg

bZaIdo1.jpg

Great looking kit, I may have new pics of my stuff this weekend. Planning on doing some games running similar kit. The shitty part is that I lost a lot of weight over the winter time, so all the uniforms I have are now way too big to wear. Gonna look like I'm swimming - and I also predict maybe a blown crotch. Lolz.

Where have those pics been taken @Stormovik ? That landscape makes me think in an Spanish "cañada" or similar with holm oaks, but the presence of Eucalyptus confuses me. They give to the panscape some Australian look.

Where have those pics been taken @Stormovik ? That landscape makes me think in an Spanish "cañada" or similar with holm oaks, but the presence of Eucalyptus confuses me. They give to the panscape some Australian look.
Here in Seville province and also in Huelva there are a lot of areas where they have grown eucalyptus, as is a fast growing tree in place of growing local species that take more time to grow.... Spanish way to the forest repopulation :/ and a nightmare when there is a forest fire...

Last edited:
Great looking kit, I may have new pics of my stuff this weekend. Planning on doing some games running similar kit. The shitty part is that I lost a lot of weight over the winter time, so all the uniforms I have are now way too big to wear. Gonna look like I'm swimming - and I also predict maybe a blown crotch. Lolz.

I have just remembered that you also are interested in "Viking" gear as you are also member of some Norse gear groups on Facebook (I´m also at MP.net group in Facebook and those groups), but I think you are not at this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/177350652710439/ In any case, I won´t get too worried about the fitting of the uniform... As soon as you put over it the vest, holster, kneepads and so on, all will look ok :)

A few pics from the weekend. I am big booty bitch on the left in first photo. Then you'll be able to figure out where I am in the other photos. ??

The kit is not close to being completed as I keep changing stuff out as needed or when I can afford it. I also usually run an HPA'd MP7 instead of a 416, especially since that 416 I'm using isn't accurate at all.
57606556_617150672029818_6945140560638246912_o.jpg
57504813_617151708696381_8912026262680109056_o.jpg
57584290_617150702029815_4430029835477188608_o.jpg

A few pics from the weekend. I am big booty bitch on the left in first photo. Then you'll be able to figure out where I am in the other photos. ??

The kit is not close to being completed as I keep changing stuff out as needed or when I can afford it. I also usually run an HPA'd MP7 instead of a 416, especially since that 416 I'm using isn't accurate at all. View attachment 174080View attachment 174081View attachment 174082
Really cool kits. As a Nkamo gear addict I only can say that the pics and the kits are very good.

The kit is not close to being completed as I keep changing stuff out as needed or when I can afford it. I also usually run an HPA'd MP7 instead of a 416, especially since that 416 I'm using isn't accurate at all. View attachment 174080View attachment 174081View attachment 174082
Do you mind if I share that pics on the Facebook group you joined recently? :)

If you want to, you may share them to that group.

I'm trying to get more airsoft nerds on board to invest in norwegian kit. It is something where I was the only one who ran one for a decade before my buddy standing next to me also went to Norwegian kit.

Great Kit Kap, great pictures. Can I also Share your pictures in my airsoft facebook group???
I have a M-84 Danish camo, as soon as I can I will upload some pictures!!!

Our Team attended an Airsoft Event in the Eastern plains of Colombia. We play in a African Palm Trees field. The Climate was a challenge, very hot for our team. any way here are a few pictures of that game.