Photos The Airsoft Thread

This morning game. Australian gear from SORD, Platatac, KitBag.

d2MxVME.jpg

9wdcWSc.jpg

rcMrLtg.jpg

Fe9jYjJ.jpg

Wanted to do something different and got my good old MKE SR10 nbc mask into the wild to shoot some photos for our steam-off day with few friends. Please don't tease me for not putting the canisters on it since they are in vacuum seals and I do not want to spoil them unless some funky business happens...

20200317_161131.jpg

20200317_161003.jpg

And some other pics

DSCF2024.JPG

DSCF2030.JPG

PS: The rifle is taken from a friend of mine. I just used it to take some cool shots.

Last edited:
Wanted to do something different and got my good old MKE SR10 nbc mask into the wild to shoot some photos for our steam-off day with few friends. Please don't tease me for not putting the canisters on it since they are in vacuum seals and I do not want to spoil them unless some funky business happens...

View attachment 212384
View attachment 212385

And some other pics

View attachment 212386
View attachment 212387

PS: The rifle is a friend of mine. I just used it to take some cool shots.

Rifle I assume VFC? Is the scope a real deal or a replica?

Its that one the M-28 or the HK-417, by the way wich brand is it ?

Its that one the M-28 or the HK-417, by the way wich brand is it ?

HK417 sniper version from VFC, one of the 350 from their supposedly limited serie :) Still have to improve it to take it closer to the real deal, need a Harris bipod, G28 style buttstock, and S&B sight (replica, of course)

@Stormovik
"S&B sight (replica, of course)"
I own a MR308 with S&B PMII 2-12x50 because all shooting ranges are closed in Germany I'm thinking about buying a HK417 airsoft rifle to "train" in the attic...
Are there any S&B PMII replicas? Can you give me some hints for google? Thanks!

Mine is also a WE GBBR.
Not the lightest gun I have.