Photos The Airsoft Thread

Hey guys,

this might be more relatable to the older airsoft crowd, but back in the day the company Guarder made replicas of gear like IBAs, CIRAS, RAV, RBA, etc and made it in difficult to find patterns like woodland or DCU. (I think the company’s changed its name a few times since then to Phantom or Black Owl? I’ve been out of the airsoft loop for too long).

Does anybody know what happened to this company, and if we can still order their products?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

this might be more relatable to the older airsoft crowd, but back in the day the company Guarder made replicas of gear like IBAs, CIRAS, RAV, RBA, etc and made it in difficult to find patterns like woodland or DCU. (I think the company’s changed its name a few times since then to Phantom or Black Owl? I’ve been out of the airsoft loop for too long).

Does anybody know what happened to this company, and if we can still order their products?

Thanks!

Hmm... I don't even remember guarder products when it comes to gear I thought they only made upgrade / replacement parts.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah I also don't recall Guarder gear...I have been using their upgrade parts for way north of a decade though. Almost two, I suppose. I've always had good luck with them. I'll try to track down an old school airsoft nerd I know and see if he knows? It's a long shot but if I come up with anything I'll post it up.

As far as I know guarder is just for upgrade parts not gear !!!!

Guarder does, or at least used to, make gear such as glasses, pouches, holsters, etc...

Actually yes, now that I think on it I did at one point have Guarder lenses for my Bolle 800s. But other than that my personal experience was parts. I did find some old gear on old forum posts, I sit corrected!!

Two weeks ago

D0R5ryj.jpg

S0D8b4q.jpg

u2R8d9F.jpg

lAqOo7u.jpg

OGLii6Q.jpg

Nope, May be u can help me to find a real of those!!! any way I have one Chinese made PVS-14 functional NVG.

There is one Russian company that makes kick a$$ replica of famous red dot sights (well, the OEM is in China). I've seen that somebody suggested that they make replicas of NVGs, but who knows.

There is one Russian company that makes kick a$$ replica of famous red dot sights (well, the OEM is in China). I've seen that somebody suggested that they make replicas of NVGs, but who knows.

Do u know the name of thos Company?