To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1712975615015.png

90 % of Ruzzias micro electronics stem from China.

So disgusting. I would sanction China today.

The point will come anyway. Some idiots still think they can save their investments there but all they did was aid the devil.

Very interesting report.

This once again highlights the modular nature of these systems, which are made almost exclusively of electronic components produced outside of the Russian Federation.

Both modules include components whose marks have been obliterated, suggesting concerted efforts to hinder trace investigations and obscure the modules’ supply origins.

You might know it but the article you dropped clearly didn't when they referred to "destroyed". Damaged is the correct terminology. If "destroyed" was the desired outcome they'd be using a dozen or more missiles on the same target.
Yes, I can admit that the article was confusing and you made your conclusion on the use of one or a few missiles by the Orcs.
In fact, they used tens of drones and missiles and this article is more detailed:

Thing is, Ukraine could also buy ammunition but they refuse to do so because they'd rather accept donations instead. So in the end you have troops in field unable to receive artillery support because someone high ranked in Kiev doesn't want to shell out the money.

From an interview with former Polish paratrooper that is fighting in Ukraine:
It is absurd that there are no artillery shells at all, and Ukraine has not bought a single shell since August because they are waiting for someone to give it for free. They are losing people, the rate of losses is increasing because there is no artillery support. We have reached a situation where - as we laugh - a small Soviet army is fighting a large Soviet army. Because everything in our country is now done with people.

Oh noes how sad...🥳

About that idiot

Generally people with a knack for Puter have issues somewhere.

Oh noes how sad...🥳

About that idiot

Generally people with a knack for Puter have issues somewhere.
RuZZia recruits America's best ones:

Scott Shitter is of the same kind, just more widely-known.

Thing is, Ukraine could also buy ammunition but they refuse to do so because they'd rather accept donations instead. So in the end you have troops in field unable to receive artillery support because someone high ranked in Kiev doesn't want to shell out the money.

From an interview with former Polish paratrooper that is fighting in Ukraine:

I was listening to a very pro-Ukrainian Polish YouTuber a few months ago.
What he said was roughly: "Ukraine has got foreign military and non-military donations of $200bn so far. Out of that, $50bn was stolen. That's 25% of what they have got."

Last edited:
RuZZia recruits America's best ones:

Scott Shitter is of the same kind, just more widely-known.

Quality people like Putlers cannibals

Germany is immediately sending a Patriot firing unit to Ukraine.

Thanks Boris!
I'm afraid 1 or 2 or 5 batteries won't change much, but I have already mentioned this problem a few weeks ago.

A long roll by a French guy:

Last edited:
Rare, high-quality footage of drone air battles in Ukraine, filmed with an external camera, has been published. The video shows two attacks by Russian FPV drones on Ukrainian drones. The drone models are unknown, and the location and date of the attacks have not been reported.

I don't know little Clément seems to be a fearmonger.

And one bomb hitting a city is not doom in my view.

I see the problem on the front lines. Sure Ruzzia would love to get them removed from there.

It can't open up areas, instead they must increase the density of AD.

Until then Ukraine must identify and hit neuralgic points/persons/materials crucial for Ruzzias rockets and drones. Also satellite and information enablers and similar providers.

Clare Daly, Mick Wallace two certs for being Putler Cock-holsters in my opinion.

Rare, high-quality footage of drone air battles in Ukraine, filmed with an external camera, has been published. The video shows two attacks by Russian FPV drones on Ukrainian drones. The drone models are unknown, and the location and date of the attacks have not been reported.

Christ, what a time to be alive.
Omg! What a dummy! How did he ever become a billionaire and President of the United States??????? LOL 😂
No offence, but … that's not saying much. Who knows if he ever was a billionaire in the time between his bankruptcies and Forbes putting him on their list using undisclosed metrics; and as for the presidency, well, three out of your past four presidents could barely form a coherent sentence. And the only one who could, used to bury his sentences under meaningless drivel. There's no meritocracy in the West anymore, and Trump certainly isn't the sole exception to that unfortunate observation. No current or potential Western head of government instills in me any confidence at all. They may have good ideas here and there, but leaders they are not.
And one bomb hitting a city is not doom in my view.
It's just matter of feasibility. Even a more thorough air defence net than Ukraine's could not intercept every incoming threat. Even Israel's iron dome can't, covering a much smaller area at obscene costs.