Because Ukraine's demographic situation is catastrophic. The Ukrainians try to save the people who could/want to have children.

Well, either I consider it existential or not. If not, I don't throw such a tantrum and complain to each and everyone offering too little support.

If the threat IS existential, I use all I have because else my country won't remain anyway. Right now Ukraine taps a little more than 10% of its able bodied man and few from Kiev, Lviv and the likes. Then mobilisation age was 27 until now with lots of additional excemptions - how does it look, if I complain about a threat of extermination and my frontline is made of mainly 40yr olds because the threat is so urgent that I obviously have no need for the rest???

Well, either I consider it existential or not. If not, I don't throw such a tantrum and complain to each and everyone offering too little support.

If the threat IS existential, I use all I have because else my country won't remain anyway. Right now Ukraine taps a little more than 10% of its able bodied man and few from Kiev, Lviv and the likes. Then mobilisation age was 27 until now with lots of additional excemptions - how does it look, if I complain about a threat of extermination and my frontline is made of mainly 40yr olds because the threat is so urgent that I obviously have no need for the rest???
I guess they also need to run the country, grow the grain, make steel, make weapons.

They had about 40m, if half are mil age, 20m, but half are women, so 10m, they probably need about 1m. That’s still a lot of weapons, ammo, food etc.

And my current logic, is that even if ukr pushed Russia out, so what, Russia carries on dropping bombs etc.

Until something political happens in Russia, it may not help ukr to lose lots of men, to capture ruined fields of rubble- exactly what Russia is doing. So sit tight, improve air defence, and keep firing drones into Russian high value targets.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Service leaders are busy trying to produce a modern 155 round that can “home in on an armored vehicle even in a GPS-denied environment
Must mean optically guided. Now we know the reason why russia is building shacks on top of it's tanks 🤣

"Sabre Two-One this is Sabre Two-Three, we have eyes on an outhouse moving towards the village, over"

My bet is on the AMRAAM.

At the current burn rate, I've heard that Russia will completely run out of all military aged males and equipment in 3-5 years.

Speculations that Shoigu might be next

Last edited:

-R9kNntsaVM5d4OmlhqF7qECozUmW6-J8lfixF5ty175zCgMfpgP-v30onZTtLksKdA59hLIBxffpt

At the current burn rate, I've heard that Russia will completely run out of all military aged males and equipment in 3-5 years.
I always wondered how Russia could stay communist after so many decades of corruption murder and more. I love that movie Doctor Zhivago, the cold scenes gave me the chills just watching. It was a brutal life then and now

-R9kNntsaVM5d4OmlhqF7qECozUmW6-J8lfixF5ty175zCgMfpgP-v30onZTtLksKdA59hLIBxffpt
Would that be the Russian Times or the other, or would it be AI mis information, asking for a friend. The media and internet are just overran with election time mis infomation