Politics China's Economy and Politics

Thanks wasn't aware of that.

Berkshire Hathaway sold 600 million of BYD stocks.

Only Germans keep shoving billions in there until the very last minute as I predicted earlier :) Brudermüller sends some greetings and a much needed IG Farben Werk for Xitler.

Its already beginning

“The naivety toward China is over,” Habeck said, referring to Germany's own position on China. “The time when one said ‘Trade, no matter what,' regardless of the social or humanitarian standards, ... is something we shouldn't allow ourselves anymore.”

Ever few german companies want to go to China. They learned their lesson.

Only some selected few large corporations keep investing there 1/3rd of all EU investions are made by just 4 German companies.

So when the totally not state controled GTCN feels compelled to set things straight...

I guess the opposite is true.

For German companies it all ends with the Hermes Bürgschaften (Gov. guarantees) moving to other countries and not being able to be applied to China anymore.

Reading how they want to kill the West punish it and its children and my tax money should go to secure BASFs adventures there?

?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Finally they begin to call it a Ponzi scheme.

The Chinese real estate market must be one of the most chaotic and criminal in any large economy. It begins with the fact that you can't own stuff in reality.

Once it really surfaces many people also in the West will lose trillions. Its not sustainable.

I was at the hardware store and looked at the poor quality stuff (armatures for baths) from China. Thats not sustainable once you don't find costumers for your sub-sub-par super expensive in relation products.

All pieces of flimsy metal you can bend it buttons on armatures made of plastic. I had a faucet whichs lifting button to switch from shower to faucet just ripped off piece of plastic it was. Why not put a metal cap on, it like we had in the pass good for a 100 years?

I threw it all out and replaced it for quality stuff

I already chose GIRA for the electric fittings in a project I had. I told the guys not to use cheap stuff.

If I press them in 50 years they're still good.

If all their building construction is of similar quality....

Last edited:
Steel production falling over 5%. Less export from Korea to China suggesting less production in China w. Korean parts.

Growth likely to drop from double digit to zero.

• “The financial world’s focus on a generational surge in inflation in advanced economies is stealing attention from a generational slowdown in China that is arguably of much greater importance for the long-term global outlook.”

In other words, ignore China’s economic worsening quagmire at your peril.

Now also deflation risks, but expectable as the internal market seems broken and powerless.

It will be no deflation because of better efficiency.

Last edited:
Now its out for all to see you have the "official numbers" and the "private numbers" - good ole communism

1664543873585.png

Fudging the figures in China. While we in the West see when we have a recession, which is natural and today its brought upon by outside events. We are quasi at war. In China ist just meddling in the numbers to fake growth and that everything is fine. A recipe for disaster because like Corona the economy is a real thing.

Exports overstated by 15 % Chinese export numbers are higher than what US declares it has imported.

And much more in teh article

This is what then happens to you. The CCP state doesn't care....

In the West you could at least sue...

Good explanation of Chinas government financing system presenting only good numbers from afar but lots of local government financing vehicles and humongous guarantees by the state for those companies. Now the scope tightens as to what can be provided by the state as every other stimulus leaves less room for an other one.

Sinking tax revenues add to it.

Thats why these financial actions now are always getting less and less money from the gov.

This impression is misleading, however. Lurking behind the central government’s excellent balance sheet lies a vast array of contingent liabilities, including debt issued directly by local governments, borrowing by local government financing vehicles, government-backed spending funds – special construction funds and government guidance funds – and debt borrowed by China’s enormous state-owned policy banks (China Development Bank, Export-Import Bank of China and the Agricultural Development Bank of China). These other forms of government debt in China are large and growing rapidly. Taken together, they are nearly five times larger than explicit central government debt (Figure 1).