Politics All Things Trump

Jesus Christ, they were hoping for a shoot out with the Secret Service for publicity. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Sounds like pretty standard planning for a raid to me?

Sounds like pretty standard planning for a raid to me?
Standard? They could have sent a clerk to come pick that stuff up. Instead, they hoped to get into a bloody fire fight with the Secret Service. They have become the American Gestapo.

WTF!!!!

Worth a view.

Seems rather normal imho.

It shows they absolutely distrust Trump, regard him as an unhinged mad-man and someone potentially openly hostile.

Other raids "might" not have received such protocol, but "optic" wise it shows the DOJ and FBI were more or less asked to treat Trump and his entourage as potential threats.

This is why I have been censored so many times on daily forums when I say all those MFs should be hung. Starting with piglosi for her role in the hillary coup attempt . Of hand I can think of about 10 or so democrats who had a hand in the coup cover up.

This is why I have been censored so many times on daily forums when I say all those MFs should be hung. Starting with piglosi for her role in the hillary coup attempt . Of hand I can think of about 10 or so democrats who had a hand in the coup cover up.
Well, here's a good listen for you. Ivan has 350 bad actors listed. He wants them punished "legally and patriotically".

Last edited:
Seems rather normal imho.

It shows they absolutely distrust Trump, regard him as an unhinged mad-man and someone potentially openly hostile.

Other raids "might" not have received such protocol, but "optic" wise it shows the DOJ and FBI were more or less asked to treat Trump and his entourage as potential threats.

The regime could have sent a librarian to pick up the requested documents as they did to Joe's garage.

Yeah, especially since Trump was in fact cooperating with the National Archives and the FBI on the retaining of these documents.
The initial request was "just make sure to put an extra lock".

What is concerning is they did that to a former president, and there was no reason for the FBI and DOJ to apply that protocol.
Instead of giving him a call prior to entering the premises, they just went full goon-squad and cracked down on him as if he was a common criminal; they raided the entire place, went through Melania's undies, through Baron's room, etc...
They knew where the documents were, they knew where to look, and such. Yet, they ransacked the place anyway, found the documents where they were supposed to be and took the time to spread classified documents on the floor to make a nice PR picture. Document he was, and is, allowed to have and keep.

The boxes were there! They didn't have to go through all that clown show.

That's intimidation and political persecution.

AOC has a moment of lucidity

When even she can see the stupidity of the Trump trial, then that's an indictment on her party.