Politics All Things Trump

Michael Moore back in the day, along with plenty of democrats wanted to make the move to oh so friendly Canada. No one did. Those that did froze to death or committed suicide since then thanks to legalized “euthanasia”.

Seriously we’ve had liberals and democrats “threatens” to leave America if Dubya would be re-elected or if Trump is next November. I don’t call that a threat, more like a gift and a liberation.
Is Michael Moore still living, haven't heard him in a very long time. He started that blaming GM for the destruction of Detroit. The real truth is GM couldn't find any fit workers. I worked in the car business for most of last 50 years and in those years that Moore was stirring up all the trouble there were some cars that came from the factory that had coke bottles stuffed in the door frames and all sorts of purposeful destruction. GM got tired of it and just shut down from using Detroit. No one to blame but the worker, they wanted big bucks to come in and do nothing. I have always hated Unions because they simply throw the cost off on all of us. Everything today is Union and the one big reason we need a bank loan for a loaf of bread. 20 years ago I watched a special on Miller brewery laying off a lot of people and they were all crying about not being able to pay their bills. One woman was doing nothing but dropping labels into a machine and she was making 25 bucks an hour. I imagine she did have trouble finding another job like that one. Federal projects are where we taxpayers really kiss the pooch, large projects cost 10 times more for Union Workers. Today is a problem of a different source, these politicians are buying votes with our tax dollars and here we have hamburger flippers making more than a Union Worker in some cases. No wonder we're all broke.. One other problem for decades now is the Insurance companies forcing car makers to increase the cost of cars in certain parts so the insurance company wouldn't have to pay the loss. We call that buying a congressman or senator of both !!! It first started with Cadillac and their spoke wheel covers that were all stolen, so the insurance companies demanded Cadillac make a locked wheel cover. This is where all those keys came from to take a hubcap off a Cadillac and other GM cars. Imagine how much money we would have today if all these politicians hadn't been bought.

On the subject of Michael Moore....from 2016. This video is nearly impossible to find now. Watch it!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
On Moore’s defense he “warned” enough the US that Trump would be elected indeed in 2016 against all odds and MSM/polls.

Also don’t know what he’s up to these days, won’t bother looking up.

Is Michael Moore still living, haven't heard him in a very long time. He started that blaming GM for the destruction of Detroit. The real truth is GM couldn't find any fit workers. I worked in the car business for most of last 50 years and in those years that Moore was stirring up all the trouble there were some cars that came from the factory that had coke bottles stuffed in the door frames and all sorts of purposeful destruction. GM got tired of it and just shut down from using Detroit. No one to blame but the worker, they wanted big bucks to come in and do nothing. I have always hated Unions because they simply throw the cost off on all of us. Everything today is Union and the one big reason we need a bank loan for a loaf of bread. 20 years ago I watched a special on Miller brewery laying off a lot of people and they were all crying about not being able to pay their bills. One woman was doing nothing but dropping labels into a machine and she was making 25 bucks an hour. I imagine she did have trouble finding another job like that one. Federal projects are where we taxpayers really kiss the pooch, large projects cost 10 times more for Union Workers. Today is a problem of a different source, these politicians are buying votes with our tax dollars and here we have hamburger flippers making more than a Union Worker in some cases. No wonder we're all broke.. One other problem for decades now is the Insurance companies forcing car makers to increase the cost of cars in certain parts so the insurance company wouldn't have to pay the loss. We call that buying a congressman or senator of both !!! It first started with Cadillac and their spoke wheel covers that were all stolen, so the insurance companies demanded Cadillac make a locked wheel cover. This is where all those keys came from to take a hubcap off a Cadillac and other GM cars. Imagine how much money we would have today if all these politicians hadn't been bought.

Yeah, he still alive.
Having some strange takes regarding Christians and Jews.

On the subject of Michael Moore....from 2016. This video is nearly impossible to find now. Watch it!

Moore wasn't supporting Trump here, just explaining to his fellow Marxists why he might win in 2016. But it turned into a great ad for Trump. This has literally been scrubbed from Google and other search engines.

1710093082036.png

Moore wasn't supporting Trump here, just explaining to his fellow Marxists why he might win in 2016. But it turned into a great ad for Trump. This has literally been scrubbed from Google and other search engines.

He was definitely not endorsing Trump which wouldn’t have made any sense but I’m neither surprised or shocked everything got removed from the Google search engines.

He stated it clearly. He was right. Trump could win and Trump did.

BTW, do you guys think we need an election thread for the US one this coming November? Could be better as we are headed to Trump v Biden again instead of switching from Trump to Biden threads?

He was definitely not endorsing Trump which wouldn’t have made any sense but I’m neither surprised or shocked everything got removed from the Google search engines.

He stated it clearly. He was right. Trump could win and Trump did.

BTW, do you guys think we need an election thread for the US one this coming November? Could be better as we are headed to Trump v Biden again instead of switching from Trump to Biden threads?
Go ahead Jake, it will coalesce the posts into one place at the least ;)

Got it. Will kick it off later today, of course we’ll keep the Trump and Biden threads running for more personal things happening to them.

They will be "hunted down" and sent to "re-education".

Yeah, he still alive.
Having some strange takes regarding Christians and Jews.

huh?
michael moore is a nasty human shart....

Last edited:
Kimmel who used to co-host the masoganist "man show".... it's closing highlight comprising cute bikini clad girls bouncing on a trampoline.

Kimmel's comedic repertoire these days is cleansed and relies on token woke punch lines at the oscars where he blurbed that Trump didn't like him making him one of them and said it was past Trumps jail time... followed by the pre-conditioned applause button going off in the crowd's collective brain... it's a living as they say.

Kimmel who used to co-host the masoganist "man show".... it's closing highlight comprising cute bikini clad girls bouncing on a trampoline.

Kimmel's comedic repertoire these days is cleansed and relies on token woke punch lines at the oscars where he blurbed that Trump didn't like him making him one of them and said it was past Trumps jail time... followed by the pre-conditioned applause button going off in the crowd's collective brain... it's a living as they say.
These people are in their own self-aggrandizing circle jerk. That's why their ratings suck so much.

Regime "news" meltdown.

Judge Scott McAfee, who is presiding over former President Donald Trump's Georgia election interference case, handed Trump a win on Wednesday, killing three charges against the former president.

In a new ruling, McAfee quashed six charges in the sweeping RICO case against Trump and his allies. Trump was indicted on three of those charges for his alleged efforts to solicit former Georgia House Speaker David Ralston and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger into violating their oaths of office.
Dissbar them both and prison. Both been judges. Send a message and all that usually applies to everyone else.

3 charges were against Rudy and he is totally bankrupt due to all the targeting from these leftist. For now the single most important win needed is to strike down that unlawful civil case stealing his money and property, I see those two people being taken down to being street sweepers.