Politics All Things Trump

there is also plenty of similar anecdotal evidence of Trump saying exactly the opposite

this just drives me insane.... SHOW me the evidence that trump is some type of authoritarian. dont just SAY it, but offer proof. and while you are at it, you should be able to identify instances of authoritarian behavior from the democrats, and if you CANT, if you are UNABLE, that just means you dont understand the term and have no business slinging it around and labeling others as such.
Trump's positions are quite moderate. He's sort of like a 1980's Democrat, before they became woke, Marxist, America hating elitists.

^^

GIKMbz7XQAAq1hv.jpg

But somehow Telmar will find a way to bitch and whine about gossips and hearsays.

Last edited:
Trump's positions are quite moderate. He's sort of like a 1980's Democrat, before they became woke, Marxist, America hating elitists.

Trump is a 70s/80s business focused northern Democrat. (For good or bad.) Trump and former NY mayor Ed Koch getting into it back in the day was always entertaining. But they weren't that far apart. They both had huge egos and wanted their names in the paper.

Trump also takes some of the positions of the old southern Blue Dog Democrats. Again, for good or bad.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
f2671d54cf569505737c522%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.embedly.com%2Fwidgets% 2Fmedia.html%3Ftype%3Dtext2Fhtmlkey%3Dcb7145f1731b4c328f8e4d2201854ceaschema%3Dtwitterurl%3Dhttps3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fhighbrow_nobrow%2Fstatus6%278736%2087

And, you know, the death squads, concentration camps, political prisoners, mass executions, extermination of "undesirables", WW3, etc...

I just love that you don't understand what you are posting.

Trump posted a bond so he could appeal the previous ruling. The bond is merely a security. A provision.
If he wins the appeal, not only does he win whatever the appeal would have him win, but the bond is also given back to him.

As for "omg Chubb is Russian! omg omg badumtss!"

Bruh...

A major insurance company? That has offices in about 60 different countries? It also has offices in Russia?

memes-gif-9.gif

Congratulation buddy, you are an imbecile.

I just love that you don't understand what you are posting.

Trump posted a bond so he could appeal the previous ruling. The bond is merely a security. A provision.
If he wins the appeal, not only does he win whatever the appeal would have him win, but the bond is also given back to him.

As for "omg Chubb is Russian! omg omg badumtss!"

Bruh...

A major insurance company? That has offices in about 60 different countries? It also has offices in Russia?

View attachment 471402

Congratulation buddy, you are an imbecile.
Buying something "Made in China" surely makes you a Xi fanboy 🥹

Well yeah, duh, obviously!

There cannot possibly be any other explanation.

And if you enjoy Chinese food... oh boy oh boy! You are a sleeper agent without even knowing it!

And, you know, the death squads, concentration camps, political prisoners, mass executions, extermination of "undesirables", WW3, etc...
All those early 70s actors still living have dried up and gone to seed. No more entertaining movies for them since they all came out of the closet.

Wasn't Trump supposed to do all of these nasty things while he was president?

You know, the death squads, concentration camps, extermination facilities, lunch mobs going after minorities, WW3, etc...?

Well... the lynch mobs were a thing I guess. Democrats approved ones that is.

Wasn't Trump supposed to do all of these nasty things while he was president?

You know, the death squads, concentration camps, extermination facilities, lunch mobs going after minorities, WW3, etc...?

Well... the lynch mobs were a thing I guess. Democrats approved ones that is.
I think most of them were supposed to have moved to Canada but maybe the weather was too hard for them.

I think most of them were supposed to have moved to Canada but maybe the weather was too hard for them.

Michael Moore back in the day, along with plenty of democrats wanted to make the move to oh so friendly Canada. No one did. Those that did froze to death or committed suicide since then thanks to legalized “euthanasia”.

Seriously we’ve had liberals and democrats “threatens” to leave America if Dubya would be re-elected or if Trump is next November. I don’t call that a threat, more like a gift and a liberation.

They either didn't move or got rejected.

Who cares where they actually live anyway, most of them have houses all over the planet and/or don't live at their registered fiscal address.

And what difference does it make, really, in the end wether they live here or there. They are actors, they are not office workers tied to a very specific geographical location.

Instead they go to Texas and Florida. "When you are going to shoot shoot, don't talk about it" Tuco, the good the bad and the ugly. .