The Ukrainian army published an episode of the battle with an attack near the village of Solovevo. The video shows a group of Russian military equipment going on the attack. As a result of the battle, some military equipment was disabled by Ukrainian FPV drones, but the T-90M Proryv tank was not damaged. The video shows the Russian T-90M Proryv tank equipped with additional protection; the tank withstood three hits from FPV drones. The final result of the battle is unknown to us, but the tank’s protection withstood all the blows. This is the first time in combat in Ukraine where a tank withstood an attack by three FPV drones.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Russian operation in direction of Kharkov:

Russian operation in direction of Kharkov:

this area has been relatively quite for some time, has it not?
its too bad that the buildup of troops and vehicles in this area was not noticed, as the Ukrainians would have been able to hammer them in their assembly areas... wouldnt this area be under constant satellite and drone surveillance?
was the ball dropped by someone here or am I overthinking this....

its too bad that the buildup of troops and vehicles in this area was not noticed, as the Ukrainians would have been able to hammer them in their assembly areas... wouldnt this area be under constant satellite and drone surveillance?
Someone says 50k Russian troops, so far we see 4 armoured vehicles and some dead troops….

It’s in both Russia and ukr interests to claim it’s a major attack…..

An attack towards Kharkiv has been known about for months, they spent weeks on hitting equipment and infrastructure in the area with missiles, glide bombs and drones.

That's imo also why the UK gave Ukraine permission to use Storm Shadow on russian territory just recently. Otherwise it would have meant very short supply lines for russia unlike in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea.

The question is whether or not the Ukrainians spent the quiet time building defenses. The problem with both armies is that the troops generally don't do it out of their own initiative. When they arrive they just sit there until receiving orders telling them what to do. Once a NATO force stops somewhere they would start digging in. Seeing as it's on the border you'd guess high command would have ordered the border to be fortified since there can't be any offensive into "temporarily occupied territory" ...

The party of which Mironov is the chairman, Just Russia, has about a quarter of a million members and holds 23 seats in the Duma. It's widely accepted to be a sock puppet of the Kremlin, created to steal votes from actual opposition parties.

A fake Patriot is iskander-ised:

A fake Patriot is iskander-ised:
Isnt it a bit strange, that there are no secondary explosions? One would think, after hitting this, there will be "fireworks"...

Isnt it a bit strange, that there are no secondary explosions? One would think, after hitting this, there will be "fireworks"...
There’s nothing strange there. You’ve missed the fact it was a fake Patriot. There weren’t supposed to be any secondary explosions.

Frankly, I think it's remarkable how easy it is to spot these as fakes.

1. No seconary explosion.
2. Radar situated next to the launcher, for no good reason at all.
3. There's no visible personnel or equipment nearby. Heck, are Ukrainian soldiers the tidiest and most disciplined people in the world?

Frankly, I think it's remarkable how easy it is to spot these as fakes.

1. No seconary explosion.
2. Radar situated next to the launcher, for no good reason at all.
3. There's no visible personnel or equipment nearby. Heck, are Ukrainian soldiers the tidiest and most disciplined people in the world?
Yes but as long as it earns me a lada, I keep hitting them….