Patriot has wheels….
And Russia has cruise missiles with ranges far in excess of that of a Patriot interceptor. The Kh-55, for instance, has an official range of more than 3.000 km. Even if that's exaggerated, the Russians can demonstrably launch cruise missiles from well within their own territory where the Ukrainians can't hit them. That's why it'd be so important Western countries equip Ukraine with far-reaching cruise missiles for targeting Russian air bases.

And Russia has cruise missiles with ranges far in excess of that of a Patriot interceptor. The Kh-55, for instance, has an official range of more than 3.000 km. Even if that's exaggerated, the Russians can demonstrably launch cruise missiles from well within their own territory where the Ukrainians can't hit them. That's why it'd be so important Western countries equip Ukraine with far-reaching cruise missiles for targeting Russian air bases.
Even if the Ukrainians want to shoot down Su-34s, that use gliding bombs with a range of 70km, they have to deploy their Patriot systems* uncomfortably close from the frontline. I heard a Polish analyst saying that the Orcs have increased the effectiveness of using drones and their drones are able to operate like 50km behind the frontline plus they exponentially increased their command chain decision time. Once they spot a target, they can make a decision about attacking it in 1-2 minutes, while it used to be a few hours in 2022.

Poland has scrambled fighter jets.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Some reports suggest that a Russian cruise missile struck as deep as 30 km inside Polish territory.

Was this deleted tweet about the torture of the alleged suspects after their arrest by any chance? I saw that. What's more, I saw the footage was aired (!) on Russia's state television Россия 1. Proudly, I might add. Putin's goons cut off the ear of one of the men and forced him to eat it, and gouged an eye out of the other. What the actual fack. Even if those two guys actually were involved in the massacre, it'd still be facked up beyond measure. But it's probably safe to say that whatever those two said under torture can hardly be believed.

And to think that the world lost its mind about waterboarding …

I think it's quite benevolent and remarkable from Western news not to pick up on that. They just factually report "investigations".

They want to ignore this brute nature but why?

Even if the Ukrainians want to shoot down Su-34s, that use gliding bombs with a range of 70km, they have to deploy their Patriot systems* uncomfortably close from the frontline. I heard a Polish analyst saying that the Orcs have increased the effectiveness of using drones and their drones are able to operate like 50km behind the frontline plus they exponentially increased their command chain decision time. Once they spot a target, they can make a decision about attacking it in 1-2 minutes, while it used to be a few hours in 2022.

That command chain would be a good target for Taurus..

Poland has scrambled fighter jets.
Some reports suggest that a Russian cruise missile struck as deep as 30 km inside Polish territory.
Where did you get this information from? The missile violated the Polish airspace for 39 seconds and left it towards Ukraine.
That Polish village is located 1km from the Ukrainian border, certainly not 30km:

TV would be crazy enough to broadcast it. I don't think the state TV in North Korea would show something like this either.
And 10 years down the line they will simply claim "didn't happen, sov... Russian soldiers were the most humane in the war. Anything else is western propaganda."

These deeds in Ukraine and against these terrorists (or random people they snatched), seems very much similar to events of finnish occupation in 1714-1721. From pillaging, rape, kidnapping children to torture.

Last edited:
S

someone has a plan. Otherwise very little point in sinking these, when the bridge still stands.
I had read somewhere recently that it wouldn't make sense to destroy the bridge as long as orkland still has its landing ships

Where did you get this information from? The missile violated the Polish airspace for 39 seconds and left it towards Ukraine.
That Polish village is located 1km from the Ukrainian border, certainly not 30km:
What i ask myself, how could it "stay" 39 seconds in polish airspace, and get only 1km in it... i dont realy know how fast this things are, but anyways in 39 seconds, such a part can certainly cover more than 1 km...

What i ask myself, how could it "stay" 39 seconds in polish airspace, and get only 1km in it... i dont realy know how fast this things are, but anyways in 39 seconds, such a part can certainly cover more than 1 km...
By flying close to parallel to the border at the maximum depth of 1km?

I think it's quite benevolent and remarkable from Western news not to pick up on that. They just factually report "investigations".

The media does whatever their political masters tells them to do.

The guy that cut off the ear has a Black Sun symbol on his shoulder.

When these are the guys, who did it, they deserve much uglier things (in my opinion). What is strange, is that in this case the "Law enforcement troops" did it to them and everybody in ruZZia, seems ok with it. Imagine in a Western European country a policeman or other security forces would do something like this to a prisoner... He would have no more fun in life (no matter how much the perpetrator may have deserved it).

Last edited:
I know that they do that.

I'm just baffled by it being publicly broadcast over their main news station.

And no one over here besides an article in Zeit seems to mention that.

Closing your eyes like they did for years.

This is significant I would say and illustrates that they do not care about anything at all.

Show it to people wanting to have peace talks for example.

But it's Putlers Ruzzia anyway so..

In September 2022, the organization Reporters Without Borders demanded the blocking of Rossija 1 in France due to war propaganda, as well as that of Perwy kanal and NTW. The content broadcast by the three channels incited hatred and genocide.[9] In December 2022, the French media regulator Arcom ordered Rossiya 1 to be banned due to multiple cases of false information and incitement to violence and hatred.[10]

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Again, the Orcs did not see anything wrong in posting this photo.
They connected a battery to a terrorist's balls:

Ukrainian Telegram channels are running hot right now. The authorities have apparently issued a nation-wide alert on account of reports that at least 14 Tu-95 have taken off from various Russian air bases. Together, they'd be capable of carrying a maximum load of 224 cruise missiles.

No doubt the Kremlin will call this air raid "retaliation" for the Crocus City Hall massacre.
Better get an A-50 up to provide security for them! ;)