There is no God. I'm with him as I am with Orbán, (I met him back in the day, he was a soldier here, and an activist for the Hungarian Communist Party youth league, party secretary with his dad. Even then I said God save the country from him coming to power. Trump detto. Although when there was an election in 2016, if I had been a US citizen, I might have pouted and turned up my nose at him. The Obama line was heading for disaster globally. I naively thought -I knew Trumo was a narcissistic idiot asshole- that he would drag it out for a year max and be impeached. Okay, that did happen, but it wasn't in my cards that Reps would defend him after what he did. All the rep presidents could now replace the nuclear power plant as they roll over in their graves, just hook up a generator.
Ah yes, peace and prosperity. Horrible!

Also an interesting watch:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not related to the Ukraine/Russian (as I speak) conflict but it appears a mass shooting occurred in a concert hall in Moscow involving three suspects.

That may be true unfortunately. Putler has cunning plans for sure.

Or maybe it's a terrorist attack by domestic or foreign terrorists. Russia has a bit more enemies today than it did 25 years ago.