To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 403753
let's not mix that up. Wehrmacht was, with all it's flaws, a motivated fighting force to be reckoned with, there is little comparison to nowadays Rusian army, the soldiers of which try to run away and seem to be more interested in looting than shooting.

Let's see what the next week brings, but the Russians are losing a lot of gear around Kherson with no way to replace it.

As the gas storages have been filled the gas price is falling. It will likely keep falling.

Speculants demanded high prices for storage gas which the customers (storage facilities) never would have bought normally at those prices.

Now that price driver is gone.

Wilhelmshaven will get a second LNG terminal. The first one is ready this year.

There will be 5 terminals. Lubmin in the baltic sea will also get a FSRU ship thsi year.

Germany chartered 4 FSRU ships for 10 years.

Because I'm reading it everywhere - Germans are stockpiling on firewood OMG the catastrophe!!!!

Heating with wood is perfectly normal over here. One of my teen jobs was to split the whole firewood my dad bought. 4 ster , ster is a unit for wood. Also lots of pellet heatings (boilers and stoves) we have an automatic pellet stove from Wamsler since 10 years you can even control it remotely.

Many if not all houses have a schwedenofen (?) , chimney or kachelofen. Since forever. My grandma only ever used a kachelofen and my mother in law does it to this day.

In her house (mother in law 85 yeo) only the kitchen and living rooms are heated. The furnace is in the basement and heats the rooms above with hot air.

Go to the toilet its - 10 °. It was always like that. Shes not going to change that. She even has windows opened at night.

Putin can't scare most Germans with a cold winter. What a joke.

A train load of NK artillery rounds will explode just as nicely as the Russian variety when a HIMARS smacks it. Rocket Man wins big, though.
The NK armed forces use equipment even more outdated than the Russians. What will that mean for their ammunition stockpile and the way it was stored ...

let's not mix that up. Wehrmacht was, with all it's flaws, a motivated fighting force to be reckoned with, there is little comparison to nowadays Rusian army, the soldiers of which try to run away and seem to be more interested in looting than shooting.
Lets not glorify Adolf's gang of murderers either, and by the end of 43 particularly on the Eastern Front they were on the end of a very long, inefficient supply train also most of the "experienced" troops were either dead, wounded or worn out, batches of fresh meat from Germany were constantly being thrown into the grinder and yet old one ball kept on ranting how they would win while playing with paper only armies.

WARNING! Dead people.

WARNING! Dead people.

They are in the open, getting shelled? From the tree damage? I never infantried, but shouldnt he be scrapping a hole, like his life depends on it?