To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope she enjoys paying her gas/electrics bill. Or will she recommend not paying that too? Maybe that way they'll all get deported.

Hungarian school book, 2022.
via telex.hu
One of the wonders of the new school year is that it brings new textbooks into our lives, giving us a chance to see the world from September to September in a new perspective. This year's eighth-graders, for example, can get a massive boost in their understanding of the crisis and war in Ukraine from the makers of the geography textbook.

We are talking about Ukraine, after all. An independent country whose part of its territory, Crimea, was militarily occupied by Russia in 2014 and then annexed by the international community in a controversial referendum. And of the independent country that was attacked by Russian forces in February this year and which has been fighting a war of defence against the Russian army, with the support of Western states, minus Hungary.

Well, eighth-graders are literally told about it in the textbook below:

"The majority are of Ukrainian nationality, but there is a significant proportion of Russians in the east of the country, and they are the majority in Crimea. The two Eastern Slavic languages (Russian, Ukrainian) are similar. In the Russian-speaking parts of the country, one-fifth of the population speak a mixed Russian-Ukrainian language. Despite this, the two ethnic groups are often at odds with each other. Their antagonism has also sparked armed conflict over Crimea (4.2)."

And bracket 4.2 refers to a diagram. A drawing that would probably have made the editorial staff of the Free People in 1951 snap their fingers in satisfaction:

Source: National Public Education Portal, 8th grade geography textbook
This is what the geography textbook on the National Public Education Portal can claim about a neighbouring country that has suffered war aggression. That three great powers are squabbling over it. And the Russian invasion of Crimea is as sleepy as imagined in the finest Kremlin propaganda.

I don't know what compulsion to comply and who wrote this chapter, but Péter Szijjártó really should at least give them one of his Moscow medals. If anyone, they deserve it.
1662448842985.png

but here is another addition to the fact that on the one hand, sanctions are working, and on the other hand, that there is a lack of strategic alignment between China and Russia.
"The technology giant Huawei is relocating some of its staff in Russia to Central Asia because it fears that if it does not, it will be hurt by Western sanctions against Moscow over the war against Ukraine," the Moscow Times quotes the business daily Vedomosty as saying, citing sources close to the company.
The Chinese company began relocating its managers and division heads to Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan after the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Some of the Russian managers were sent on long business trips to these countries. This information was confirmed to Vedomosti by a local Huawei executive who asked not to be named."

in comment:
I’ve copied this from a duplicate video

Detailed translation for anyone wondering (it’s a Russian POV following a Ukrainian strike):

• ⁠These f***ing [homophobic slurs] F***ed us up, where’s… f***ing nothing, not even any pieces left. Oh, there are legs here and some arms… • ⁠Huh? • ⁠There, legs and arms. • ⁠Holy S**t. • ⁠Legs, arms, guts, boys, holy S**t. • ⁠Rest in peace, boys. That’s it, let’s get the F*** out of here. • ⁠Wait. • ⁠It won’t help bro, we’re leaving. Let’s go. • ⁠(Man presumably talking to the radio) Legs, arms, there are bodies laying around, it’s F***ed up, over. • ⁠Bitch, we were born under lucky stars, I swear to… • ⁠(noises in the background interrupt him) • ⁠Who’s there? Here, come here! Towards the car! • ⁠Let’s go. • ⁠Wait, wait, wait… • ⁠Come here! • ⁠(they discover someone laying on the ground) • ⁠Feduk, wait, is he alive? • ⁠Bro, bro! (the second guy taps the back of a presumably dead body) • ⁠(Cameraman checks the pulse of the man laying on the ground while the other guy yells “where are you?” into the distance). • ⁠It’s over bro, it’s over. • ⁠I’m sorry brother, I’m sorry (pats the back of the slain soldier). Okay, we’re leaving. (Makes a cross sign towards the dead body) A second [strike] will come and we’ll get dropped right next to them. (Talking to the potential audience of this video) That’s how it is, guys. • ⁠Take a photo. • ⁠I filmed it already, come on.

Deport the second one and all Ruskis

50K + and gathering pace

Material losses are also up

Fb8_USMXkAAAbuc?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

My friend wrote on messenger:
" Switchblade 300 suicide drones were also actively used. ? Yesterday there were pictures from the area of 300s being launched through closed windows in the homes and offices of high profile targets indoors."

Last edited:
A Russian tank crew captured in Zaporozhe region:

A Russian position after being shelled by Ukrainian artillery:

Launching long range missiles again without much success and another KA52 reported as downed

KA52 will be on the endangered helo list soon - only place you will be able to see one is burnt out in a Ukr field