Warfare Israel vs Syria/Russia,Iran/Hizbulla conflict/war

Hezbollah officially took responsibility for the attack.
hizbulla resp.webp

That's what they use.
hizbulla rl.webp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Need to concentrate on the Organ Grinder (Iran) not the monkey

Need to concentrate on the Organ Grinder (Iran) not the monkey
A good looking man walks into a bar. He orders a mug of beer and gives the bartender a 100 dollar bill and says keep the change. As he raises his glass to drink, a 12" man runs down his arm and kicks the glass over.

He asks the bartender for another beer, gives him another $100 bill and says keep the change. Once again a 12" man runs down his arm and kicks the glass over.

He asks the bartender for another beer and gives him another $100 bill. The bartender confused asks, I appreciate the tips but I'm not sure what's going on here.

The man tells him, I was walking on the beach and found a lantern. I rubbed it and a genie came out and granted me 3 wishes.

First, I asked to be very good looking. The bartender agreed, he was a good looking fellow.

Second, I wished for an inexhaustible supply of $100 bills. Ah, the bartender said, that explains the large tips.

The bartender asked, what was your third wish? The man said, I wished for a 12" dick, and pointing to the little man on his shoulder - And there he is.

Iran is the 12" dick in the region.

Those guys are Druze. From what I read they captured Hezzies launchers used in the recent attack - apparently not being happy about Hezzies doing it from their territory.

I read this today morning too.
Residents of the settlement Shuaia, inhabited by Druze, blocked the road along which the vehicles of the militants of the party with installed MLRS were moving.
Videos of the confrontation.

Now there are fears of revenge on the residents of the settlement. by Hezbollah.

Those guys are Druze. From what I read they captured Hezzies launchers used in the recent attack - apparently not being happy about Hezzies doing it from their territory.

From their territory and their neighborhood.

If Israel managed to get a lock on the launcher and retaliated, the Druze would have been those to suffer collateral casualties and damages.

And then Hezzie would have jumped back in to use the tragedy for their PR.

Problem is Lebanon is such a Tower of Babel of many different ethnies and religion, cultures that someone once told me: « If you have actually understood Lebanon and how the country and its population work, you probably weren’t explained properly. »

A few months past the Gaza/Israel events, and considering Israel new PM, I’d suggest Hezbollah to keep a low profile, not that they’re going to listen to call for peace and harmony.

I always wonder about the wisdom of such leaks. Also, I remember how Iran claiming basically the same in the aftermath of the assassination sounded like one of those hilarious Iranian regime conspiracies, go figure...

I always wonder about the wisdom of such leaks. Also, I remember how Iran claiming basically the same in the aftermath of the assassination sounded like one of those hilarious Iranian regime conspiracies, go figure...

Mossad sharks, birds and now AI. What is next?

Breaking: Israel Sabotage Attack Iran Missile Factory | Explosion at IRGC Missile Depot.
As the Israeli Prime Minister announced that Iran had enriched more than 9 kg of uranium by 60 percent, israeli intelligence agency Mossad has stepped up covert attacks on Iran. Israel is currently pushing its head to stop Iran from making a nuclear bomb. Iran, on the other hand, has also realized that Israel can attack it anytime secretly, so Iran has started collecting missiles and fighters in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon to counter Israel. But now, according to reports, the israeli agency Mossad's attack on Iran has caused a huge loss. According to the upcoming news, Iranian missile factory in west of Tehran got huge explosion and fire after a covert attack. ImageSat International released images of what it said was an Iranian missile factory west of Tehran where a explosion and fire killed two workers. Iran’s Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) media relations announced that firefighters had put out a blaze at a research center in western Tehran, but that two employees had lost their lives and two others had been injured. Two news agencies, Fars and Tasnim, both IRGC-affiliated, initially reported that a fire had broken out at a “self-reliance research center” but later amended to say the fire and explosion had occurred in a depot.

The attack.

Destroyed containers.