Mil News Current Iran/Iraq/US Tensions and Actions Unfolding

Iran has all but defeated the US in the Middle East. It has run circles around US foreign policy in this region, and has contributed to it getting bogged down in its forever (and unwinnable) wars that has costed trillions of dollars. Hence, Iran contributed to US global decline and the empire fatique which is now plaguing American society.
Every city in Iran would look like Raqqa on a good day - just hope you are as good at building and laying concrete as you are with peddling propaganda

Just stick to burning down cardboard models

Iran has all but defeated the US in the Middle East. It has run circles around US foreign policy in this region, and has contributed to it getting bogged down in its forever (and unwinnable) wars that has costed trillions of dollars. Hence, Iran contributed to US global decline and the empire fatique which is now plaguing American society.
You know, the US economy literally shits money. Massive amounts when things are going good. Even when things are going badly.

The Iranian economy is literally in free fall. It's in a black hole it can never extricate itself from, (until the people are free). Iran's economy was one of the most advanced in the region before 1979, but since has been plagued by mismanagement, international sanctions, and pervasive graft under a repressive Islamic government.

You see, the US can leave the Middle East and go about it's business, continue making money, etc. Iran cannot. It's economy is being consumed by the Mullahs and their friends. It has no chance for progress under the current regime.

I'm not disputing your said preferences.

But the US increasingly leaving the Middle East is not only because it is prioritizing its great power competition with China, but also because all the failed adventures that has cost gazillion amount of dollars (with little in return) has left it with a bitter taste in its mouth.

By the way, I'm not disagreeing with you. It's fine that local actors now want to do the heavy work themselves, but these countries (Gulf + Israel) will do everything in their power to keep the US embroiled and involved in regional quack mires.
Replace the US in your backyard with the Chinese and see what happens - you will be all off to re-education camps in the desert :rolleyes:

They will replace your 'leadership' and then milk what resources you have left - you will be begging the US to come and help you and all your politicians and rich mullah's will be living it up large in London

Boss thats exactly what Ive been trying to explain to everyone else on the forum all this time - Americans are warmongering fascists who dont give a damn about international law. Wait no respect from me.
That is what I am trying to point out to our Iranian 'friend' - they won't think twice about flattening Iran and go back and flatten it again - I thought they might take note and learn from Iraq

That is what I am trying to point out to our Iranian 'friend' - they won't think twice about flattening Iran and go back and flatten it again - I thought they might take note and learn from Iraq
More damage was done to Saddam in the first hour of OIF than Iran did in eight years of war.

Replace the US in your backyard with the Chinese and see what happens - you will be all off to re-education camps in the desert :rolleyes:

They will replace your 'leadership' and then milk what resources you have left - you will be begging the US to come and help you and all your politicians and rich mullah's will be living it up large in London

The Chinese will get the same treatment as the Americans in the Middle East if they ever go down that road.

But I consider the Chinese to be far wiser than the Americans regarding geopolitics. The Americans are cowboys with a lack of grand strategy.

Last edited:

It's an interesting scenario. The US leaves the Persian Gulf and the Chicoms are forced to secure and stabilize the Persian Gulf, because they need the oil flowing.

More damage was done to Saddam in the first hour of OIF than Iran did in eight years of war.

Oh yeah.

Let's compare an Iran at that time that just went through a bloody revolution in the '80s; with most of the former Shah army being deposed, jailed or killed; many of its American-imported equipment having been neutralized by US contractors that hastily left the country; fighting off an insurrection in its Kurdish region simultaneously with the Iraqi invasion; domestic political unrest with groups committing bomb attacks against its army officials; Iran being completely dependent on foreign equipment, etc.

Iran is a completely different beast right now. That is why your country has swallowed so many humiliations by its hand.

Oh yeah.

Let's compare an Iran at that time that just went through a bloody revolution in the '80s; with most of the former Shah army being deposed, jailed or killed; many of its American-imported equipment having been neutralized by US contractors that hastily left the country; fighting off an insurrection in its Kurdish region simultaneously with the Iraqi invasion; domestic political unrest with groups committing bomb attacks against its army officials; Iran being completely dependent on foreign equipment, etc.

Iran is a completely different beast right now. That is why your country has swallowed so many humiliations by its hand.
I know, Iran has so many new super duper weapons now that they are invincible. They even have a 1/3 scale "US" aircraft carrier they attack every year. LOL!

I saw that pic of all those missiles, (were they real??), parked in the hallway with their nosecones exposed today. What a ridiculous picture. I'm surprised they weren't also measuring penis sizes for the photographer. I'd imagine one guy with a good hammer or thermite grenade could, (assuming they are real), light up the whole place.

I know, Iran has so many new super duper weapons now that they are invincible. They even have a 1/3 scale "US" aircraft carrier they attack every year. LOL!

I saw that pic of all those missiles, (were they real??), parked in the hallway with their nosecones exposed today. What a ridiculous picture. I'm surprised they weren't also measuring penis sizes for the photographer. I'd imagine one guy with a good hammer or thermite grenade could, (assuming they are real), light up the whole place.

Whether they are real? Ask the Israelis and Emiratis. Both their ships got hit by those missiles.

1_16a081eb6fe.1907809_917759820_16a081eb6fe_large.jpg

I don't think you really understand the amount of missiles your navy will face in the advent of war; Iran has stacked its entire coast line full with mobile and underground-hidden ballistic/cruise missiles that will rain down on every US target in the region (both on land and sea). You should have noticed after the Ain Al Asad attack, but seems like you are a slow learner.

Like I said, the days when the US could unilaterally harass countries with no means to defend themselves is long over.

Last edited:
Whether they are real? Ask the Israelis and Emiratis. Both their ships got hit by those missiles.

I don't think you really understand the amount of missiles your navy will face in the advent of war; Iran has stacked its entire coast line full with mobile and underground-hidden ballistic/cruise missiles that will rain down on every US target in the region (both on land and sea). You should have noticed after the Ain Al Asad attack, but seems like you are a slow learner.

Like I said, the days when the US could unilaterally harass countries with no means to defend themselves is long over.

That's it? That's all you've got? Both of those ships made it back to base under their own power. Also, I was commenting on if those missiles, parked in the hallway on those recent cheesy pictures were real. Betting that they aren't

Apparently you are the slow learner. US Navy ships fight back. USS Mason, repelled at least 7 missiles in three encounters, either spoofing them with electronic countermeasures or shooting them down. Launch and radar sites in Yemen were later destroyed.

In an actual war, what makes you think those missiles you're so fond of, would even launch? Personally, I think they'd be destroyed or rendered inoperable.

Last edited:
The Chinese will get the same treatment as the Americans in the Middle East if they ever go down that road.

But I consider the Chinese to be far wiser than the Americans regarding geopolitics. The Americans are cowboys with a lack of grand strategy.
I refer you to my previous points, west cant accept a high bodycount, even if its mainly the enemy bleeding. China doesnt have the same handicap.

Be careful what you wish for...

I think the pictures of your ships the yanks hit you would need an underwater camera ;)

new export of Iran is a military industry,this industry,they more interest than fossil fuel industry!
Very fragile if it is bombed every day for a couple of months

Back to making toy rockets in their bike shed if its still standing