Politics Team Biden created disaster on southern US border

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Texas was a sovereign state with an elected President 1836 until 1846, the civil war began 1861 and ended 1866. There were conditions that had to be met by the union before Texas would agree to annexation. This is why the timeline is so long and finally ratified with Texas winning much more than other states. No other state had a President nor did they fight for their state. Today's democrats or at least their dnc are trying desperately to plant more and more leftist in Texas so they will eventually rule it too, just like California and the East coast. Austin was the most likely place to plant all the garbage simply because it is the capitol of Texas. You will find all the same idiots as you find in california today. They even have a small antifa group with their communist flag and their Walmart purchased plastic rifles. I saw a photo about 3 years ago of this little group and all of them were college age with expensive clothes and haircuts and I knew then that they all lived at home with mom and daddy. In the War of Independence there were only 7,000 men in the Continental Army. The colonies at that time had over 4 million people. That should show not much has changed, don't look for your neighbor to do any of the fighting. I don't believe we'll allow some half wit to take control of our National Guard. I say that because I am a Texan. If I weren't so old and feeble I would be home today.

1706381120726.png

How bad is it in America, with the most popular president ever, that memes are now suggesting this,
1706467755170.png

Texas was a sovereign state with an elected President 1836 until 1846, the civil war began 1861 and ended 1866. There were conditions that had to be met by the union before Texas would agree to annexation. This is why the timeline is so long and finally ratified with Texas winning much more than other states. No other state had a President nor did they fight for their state. Today's democrats or at least their dnc are trying desperately to plant more and more leftist in Texas so they will eventually rule it too, just like California and the East coast. Austin was the most likely place to plant all the garbage simply because it is the capitol of Texas. You will find all the same idiots as you find in california today. They even have a small antifa group with their communist flag and their Walmart purchased plastic rifles. I saw a photo about 3 years ago of this little group and all of them were college age with expensive clothes and haircuts and I knew then that they all lived at home with mom and daddy. In the War of Independence there were only 7,000 men in the Continental Army. The colonies at that time had over 4 million people. That should show not much has changed, don't look for your neighbor to do any of the fighting. I don't believe we'll allow some half wit to take control of our National Guard. I say that because I am a Texan. If I weren't so old and feeble I would be home today.
my neighbors at the moment are illegal immigrants that dont speak any english so no, they wont be doing any fighting.

In ten years Denver will look exactly like Houston does today, all Mexican with even more nationalities than ever before. They completely took Houston, it now looks like San Antonio and El Paso which at least you can say the border is near and has always had large populations of Latinos. Not Houston, this is something new and people better take a good long look and see their future if they continue to forget about Americans and start spending their school budgets on people that aren't even supposed to be here. There is a reason they aren't supposed to be here and bankrupting or entire budgets is only but one reason. Every school in Houston has been rebuilt and they are all Mexicans mixed with those that have been here a while and mostly new arrivals, it does not stop !!!

Defies belief the kind of vermin the Biden mob happily allow in no questions asked..