Politics US Womens Soccer team insult a 98 yr War Vet

Where did I stated it gets me “mad” or offends me anyway. It’s absurd, but if I want absurd I’ll watch some Adam Sandler or Tom green crap fest comedy. Not in football.

Where did I stated it gets me “mad” or offends me anyway. It’s absurd, but if I want absurd I’ll watch some Adam Sandler or Tom green crap fest comedy. Not in football.
Don't you mock my Adam Sandler favourite actor! ;-)
But I think you have a point about the football team, maybe not the tea thing (pinky should have been more pronounced for full insult) but the general arrogance.

Meh, I thought the "sipping tea" celebration was pretty funny.

But yeah, Rapinoe is an obnoxious cvnt. And most, if not all, of the ball-pushers playing the victim card and virtue signaling like crazy are as well.

Not so long ago you had Lebron James whining about how oppressed he was as a black man. Yet simping and whoring himself to China, signing contracts left and right for advertisement purposes, to replace Mickael Jordan in that Space jam reboot and now have a dedicated character made after him in some popular video-game.

Someone please fill their balls with TNT or at least have them play their games in mine-fields.
Oh, I'd pay good money to watch Rapinoe and/or Lebron play in a mine field!!!!!!

Back