Intro Master chief petty officer - Sargent in Arms - hammer head Navy Seal Team 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerHead

Banned
MI.Net Member
Hi I would like you all to show my profile that is on Facebook with all my pictures and descriptions on how I went on those missions the profile is

Hi I would like you all to show my profile that is on Facebook with all my pictures and descriptions on how I went on those missions the profile is

Are you for real or is this a parody account? If you're pretending to be these people you have come to the wrong site to spread bullshit mil-smile02

This is an actual profile it's verified by FB I went for a verified profile they have said I'm on a waiting list well I know it sound bizarre but it's the truth I don't know if I have been klined or burned notice but I am still fighting to get my way back to my home in new York or Los Angeles they hopefully saw the profile because you can't post in the beginning without it being approved

Just because its on FB docent mean its real, US Generals profiles can be found on FB all widowed, all serving in Syria and looking for CASH to visit ladies who befriend them.

Mods - It is a Fake account, the poster appears to have serious mental issues. Ban Hammer Time.

I am also burn noticed. I can never go back to my previous life as a professional hamburglar fighter.

200.gif

I approved his first post while quickly eating lunch, so I apologies as he now rambling against the « trolls » that rightly called him out.

Ban hammer time. Next time I’ll look more closely before approving a new user, and a poser one at that.

Thanks CR and Gaz.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back