Politics Team Biden created disaster on southern US border

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

NZ let in 150K last year per capita 3% which is roughly 3 million for the US

Last edited:
NZ let in 150K last year per capita 3% which is roughly 3 million for the US

The situation in the southern US border is beyond dramatic, and Latin America is a mess today (well, always has been but…).

You don't want to go to Mexico or certain parts of South America atm. It's dangerous as F*** I'm not playing around. Human trafficking, drug trafficking, pedophilia, human sacrifice, etc. Let your mind wonder and it's happening. Texas needs to grow a set and enforce the border how they used to. It's open season atm. It’s absolutely ridiculous and out of control. End of our times.

This flood we had hardly gets a mention. Shows how easily distracted we are. Lowered wages higher first home prices from immigration not an election topic as they like those results.

Its economic activity.... when they can no longer conjure growth with the lowest interest rates in history they go to the highest immigration rates and pretend that that is good aswell.

This flood we had hardly gets a mention. Shows how easily distracted we are. Lowered wages higher first home prices from immigration not an election topic as they like those results.

Its economic activity.... when they can no longer conjure growth with the lowest interest rates in history they go to the highest immigration rates and pretend that that is good aswell.

The admin in place, the Libs and Dems along with their talking heads in the medias have dulled the topic to the point of bringing it up is like talking about the boogeyman.

"It is not happening", "it is not that bad", "it's nothing", "you are just a conspiracy theorist", "you're a racist", etc...

Despite the testimonies, documentation and hearings on the subject, it all is dismissed by those in power:
-it is not happening.
-what is happening is your (Reps, Cons, Trump) fault.
-you (Reps, Cons, Trump, etc...) are merely using them as pawns; whereas we (Dems, Libs) are compassionate.
-we must do more, let more in, give them more money.

Unfortunately, it goes against decorum to tell one of these chairs to STFU and/or to stand to slap them in the face for saying such retarded things.

Lies that shower of vermin spout is off the scale

And they tell us that SS will end for new born Americans very soon. I call it stealing our money that was paid in a very long time ago and they have been stealing the money since the first day it became law.

Well, and that the VA is now apparently providing illegals with free health care, but makes citizen/veteran friends of mine jump through many hoops and delays to get anything taken care of.

Treasonous, in my way of thinking.

Well, and that the VA is now apparently providing illegals with free health care, but makes citizen/veteran friends of mine jump through many hoops and delays to get anything taken care of.

Treasonous, in my way of thinking.
Yep, UNBELIEVABLE. Just a D%$N travesty!
I think i posted that article on this thread?