El cubano entretiene a los orcos:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The ones who vote for her have no geo-political idea. That is her constituency.

The ones who vote for her have no geo-political idea. That is her constituency.
There's been a counter-motion to appoint her Putin's envoy to Congress.

How's your day going:

I hate to be that guy, but all reports I've seen suggest that the bomber crashed near Mozdok, which is like 700 km away from Ukraine's southern border. It's of course possible that the aircraft was struck by Ukraine's air defences and the pilots tried to limp home for whatever reason instead of making an emergency landing on the nearest Russian airfield; and indeed that's what the Ukrainians say has happened. Still, I wouldn't count out the possibility of it being friendly fire or something else.

Tu-22 down:
Officially confirmed.

I hate to be that guy, but all reports I've seen suggest that the bomber crashed near Mozdok, which is like 700 km away from Ukraine's southern border. It's of course possible that the aircraft was struck by Ukraine's air defences and the pilots tried to limp home for whatever reason instead of making an emergency landing on the nearest Russian airfield; and indeed that's what the Ukrainians say has happened. Still, I wouldn't count out the possibility of it being friendly fire or something else.
See my last post with the info in RuZZian. The Orcs said the reason was a technical failure lol
3 pilots parachuted, while 1 is missing.

Screenshot-20240419-103454-Chrome.jpg

Bayraktar firing AMRAAM, is easy.

Now I know what some of you might be thinking: "But AMRAAM is way too heavy for Bayraktar!"

If an Su-25 with a service ceiling of only 7,000m can fly at the same cruising altitude as a Boeing 777 then a Bayraktar can carry three times as much on a hardpoint. Da?

Rare footage of the combat work of the Russian air defense system "Pantsir-S1" in the Belgorod region of Russia. The video shows the interception of Ukrainian RM-70 Vampire MLRS missiles. As can be seen in the video, the combat work is quite effective and outwardly resembles the work of the Israeli Iron Dome air defense system. Reportedly, 25 shells of the RM-70 Vampire multiple launch rocket system and three unmanned aerial vehicles of the Ukrainian army were intercepted.