Is there an agreed definition as to what would be "glory days of the Soviet Union"?
no not at all... this just seems to be the general consensus of media here in the US. I dont believe it. I tend to think that the US has worked very hard to make Russia the enemy, and the current situation is a result of that.

Fate of the Baltic states depends entirely on their own elites. If they continue their campaigns to close russian schools, pressure russian activists,(Im not even talking about murders and arrests for political reasons) etc. then it will be possible to boil up the situation

That´s very "Sudeten-wary" thinking.

...And I have further assured him that at the moment when Czechoslovakia solves her problems, that means when the Czechs have come to terms with their other minorities, and that peaceably and not through oppression, then I have no further interest in the Czech state...

Adolf Hitler - 1938

this is OT but does any one have more info on this: back in 2014/15 when all this was getting started someone went in front of the US congress with pics/video purporting to show Russian armor rolling into Ukraine, it was found out later that it actually showed Russian armor in Georgia some years before and had nothing to do with Ukraine. anyone remember this? any info? just curious.

this is OT but does any one have more info on this: back in 2014/15 when all this was getting started someone went in front of the US congress with pics/video purporting to show Russian armor rolling into Ukraine, it was found out later that it actually showed Russian armor in Georgia some years before and had nothing to do with Ukraine. anyone remember this? any info? just curious.
I have a faint recollection of this case, it was pretty funny.

It was quickly forgotten in the news after evidence was brought that there were actual Russian armor/forces in eastern ukraine after things heated up.

Zdrásztvujtye, továris .
Tambovskiy volk tebye tovaristch,odnako zdravstvuytye
yes, a part of Hungarian society and the political leadership (hanging out of Putin's ass) want to use a false narrative to portray Hungarian soldiers' participation in the war against the Soviet Union as clear heroes.
Guys glorifying the activities of the Hungarian troops in WW2 and from Putin's ass?That exect Putin who is ready to jump out of his pants just to prove how much of defender of the soviet heritage he is?(It is blatantly obvious that this is propaganda facade, but nevertheless)

In other words, it is perpetrating history - while hoping to grab a piece of Ukraine as a body snatcher in a Russian-Ukrainian conflict.
Ah, good old hungarian separatism in western Ukraine...?
In my opinion, your fixation on Putin and his ass makes you take this small tactical alliance too close to your heart.
pld https://honvedelem.hu/hirek/a-doni-attores-hoseire-emlekeztek.html
This is the website of the official weekly newspaper of the Hungarian Ministry of Defence.
Interesting link.Thanks
so much for the Finnish parallel.
Romanian and Bulgarian troops - partly equipped with German technology - were officially allied with Moscow in the "liberation" of Hungary and Austria, and the Poles were not allied
They all turned their weapons against the Germans...except of you
And they all weren't occupied...except of you
is something wrong?
By the way, your liberators didn't leave Bulgaria,
Did Soviet troops remain in Bulgaria? Wow.It's always nice to learn something new?
The statehood of Poland was restored by the Soviet army.Therefore,it remained

I hate to say it, but Putin is holding most of the cards. He literally needs to do nothing now. He holds Germany by the short hairs, especially with Biden's support of the Nord Stream. This will create friction within NATO. Biden and team are incompetent, illegitimate fools. It's a complete Charlie Foxtrot of poor leadership and mistakes.

Remember how WW1 started.

That´s very "Sudeten-wary" thinking.

Adolf Hitler - 1938
This is the very first time I've been compared to Hitler.
I have no words ... Apparently, this is how the deprivation of my hitlerite virginity feells like
I do not even know how to express my feellings

current music

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
This is the very first time I've been compared to Hitler.
I have no words ... Apparently, this is how the deprivation of my hitlerite virginity feells like
I do not even know how to express my feellings

current music

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I´m not comparing you to Hitler. Don´t be a drama queen. Listen to more music while eating ice cream.

But that "minorities" speech does´nt always convey good thoughts.

I hate to say it, but Putin is holding most of the cards. He literally needs to do nothing now. He holds Germany by the short hairs, especially with Biden's support of the Nord Stream. This will create friction within NATO. Biden and team are incompetent, illegitimate fools. It's a complete Charlie Foxtrot of poor leadership and mistakes.

Remember how WW1 started.
This goes back...at least 3 administrations worth of incompetence.

I´m not comparing you to Hitler. Don´t be a drama queen. Listen to more music while eating ice cream.
Eh ... shame on me.I'm in bad in sarcasm things... Or you)
But that "minorities" speech does´nt always convey good thoughts.
Why does this make you think about Hitler specifically? Why not, say, about the Cyprus scenario?

On a side note, just to make things clear for some, the US raised the alert state of 8500 troops that mainly support the NATO Response Force. Any decision to deploy/move the NRF is made by NATO.