Politics Riots in Gaza and Israel

We do not know the calculations of organizations like Hamas or PIJ - or their patron (Iran) - in this whole ordeal. It could be anything ranging from Hamas boosting its local/regional popularity to Iran ordering/approving these strikes for reasons of retribution or just keeping the Israelis off-balance/protracted with local conflicts while it strengthens its positions elsewhere.

For all these sentiments at play and civilians being in the cross hairs of these riots and rocket attacks, there is a huge strategic game going on behind the scenes between all kinds of regional actors.

The nature of the rocket attacks are new as well; seems like Hamas is trying to assess Israeli defences with bigger barrages of rockets in order to measure saturation. Iran is probably paying attention.
It's about time the Israelis removed the puppet master

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's about time the Israelis removed the puppet master

Israel does not have the means to deal a vital blow to the puppet master. They banked all their hopes on the maximum pressure policy of the Trump administration, but that eventually failed too.

Israel does not have the means to deal a vital blow to the puppet master. They banked all their hopes on the maximum pressure policy of the Trump administration, but that eventually failed too.
I think they do - its just when and if they ever wanted to deliver it - keep pushing ;)

I think they do - its just when and if they ever wanted to deliver it - keep pushing ;)

They can't, and have admitted so themselves.

I mean, which round of conflict between Hamas and Israel is this? For how long has Israel failed to deal even a vital blow to a relatively weak faction such as Hamas or PIJ? And if a cease-fire between both sides is concluded in the coming days/weeks, how will Israel deter the organization from striking again at some point in the future?

The Israelis are facing a strategic nightmare, being flanked by all kinds of Iranian proxies (some much more lethal and potent than those in Gaza), and there is no clear solution for the Israelis to this reality.

Could that be retaliation for the "attacks" carried out by "Israel" on Iranian "infrastructure"?

Aka, Iran own f*ck-ups, committed by Iran on Iran while working on their next collection of papier-maché hitech weapons?

Oil pipeline + power plant hit in Israel.

They can't, and have admitted so themselves.

I mean, which round of conflict between Hamas and Israel is this? For how long has Israel failed to deal even a vital blow to a relatively weak faction such as Hamas or PIJ? And if a cease-fire between both sides is concluded in the coming days/weeks, how will Israel deter the organization from striking again at some point in the future?

The Israelis are facing a strategic nightmare, being flanked by all kinds of Iranian proxies (some much more lethal and potent than those in Gaza), and there is no clear solution for the Israelis to this reality.
I think the people that gave us Masada have got a few tricks up their sleeves.

You said earlier that Iran is testing them, and watching, how much watching do you think the israelis have been doing, its day 1 and already enemy leaders are dying? Israel has enough equipment to hit a lot of launch sites, track control centres, and at the same time the strategic ability to hit Iran. Its true Israel let Trump take the lead, why not? He made some progress. Now Israel will take the lead. IT wont be pretty, but the israeli civilians are mostly sitting in purpose built shelters - what are the people in Gaza sitting in?

Also pretty sure attacks on civilians are war crimes? Unguided rockets into cities would be included.

I'm betting most of the upper echelon in Iran have turned their phones off, and are not going for a drive, anytime soon.

If they died for jihad in Ramandon's mouth,they get a lot of merits and have gone to paradise to find 72 Angie virgin!?

Anybody who dies due to Israeli retaliation will be treated as a hero and a martyr.

"Brave" and "courageous" "shahids" who got "murdered" by the "evil juice"!

I think the people that gave us Masada have got a few tricks up their sleeves.

You said earlier that Iran is testing them, and watching, how much watching do you think the israelis have been doing, its day 1 and already enemy leaders are dying? Israel has enough equipment to hit a lot of launch sites, track control centres, and at the same time the strategic ability to hit Iran. Its true Israel let Trump take the lead, why not? He made some progress. Now Israel will take the lead. IT wont be pretty, but the israeli civilians are mostly sitting in purpose built shelters - what are the people in Gaza sitting in?

Also pretty sure attacks on civilians are war crimes? Unguided rockets into cities would be included.

I'm betting most of the upper echelon in Iran have turned their phones off, and are not going for a drive, anytime soon.

Leaders and arms will be replaced; the strategic reality will stay the same or even get worse for Israel.

Leaders and arms will be replaced; the strategic reality will stay the same or even get worse for Israel.
I dont believe thats an inevitable outcome, natural selections suggests more moderate voices will rise, as the angry ones get killed.

Israel has been surrounded since its inception, I dont think they are as bothered about it as you are. Their immediate neighbours have learnt to put up with them. Only really Iran that seems to have a problem, I suggest thats a bad situation for Iran to find itself in. Israel if pushed will come out hard.

My point earlier is that if it were me, i'd be hitting the local idiots hard, while targeting the real leaders, and I dont mean in Gaza.

We will see what happens. Anyone know if Joe is awake yet?

I dont believe thats an inevitable outcome, natural selections suggests more moderate voices will rise, as the angry ones get killed.

Haha. Not familiar with the Middle East I see.

Israel has been surrounded since its inception, I dont think they are as bothered about it as you are. Their immediate neighbours have learnt to put up with them. Only really Iran that seems to have a problem, I suggest thats a bad situation for Iran to find itself in. Israel if pushed will come out hard.

Seems like you aren't aware of Israeli strategic thinking, because if you were, you'd know that they're very very bothered.

My point earlier is that if it were me, i'd be hitting the local idiots hard, while targeting the real leaders, and I dont mean in Gaza.

We will see what happens. Anyone know if Joe is awake yet?

They are not fighting specific leaders; they are fighting an entire system which they are failing to uproot.

As much as I want to, it's just hard to sympathize with the Palestinians. Yes, I acknowledge that they lost land while trying to throw the Jews into the sea. Since then, they've been used as pawns by various Arab countries, the USSR and still are by Iran. They have been lavished with hundreds of billions of dollars in aid over the past three quarters of a century. Enough money to build beautiful cities, thriving businesses and educations for all their children. At least twice, the Israelis attempted to give them back all of their land, but they refused, because the Jews wouldn't die - and being martyrs was too profitable for their leaders to give it up.

All the money is gone, stolen by the Palestinian's corrupt leaders.Their children have been radicalized to be nearly psychopathic. The Palestinian people are demonstrating a complete and utter failure to thrive. And now are still being egged on to commit violence by their Iranian puppet masters.

Here's my newsflash to the Palestinian people. The Jews will not immolate themselves or march themselves into the sea, no matter how much you want that. Accept that, and start improving your lives and your children's lives.

Last edited: