Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

so im reading just now the following..which translates to ....Israeli media: Missiles with warheads weighing a total of 1.6 tons were apparently fired by the Houthis toward hotels in Eilat..... arent the houthis in yemen?? like 3000 miles away ?

View attachment 453932
More like 1,800km, but as you said it's a nonsense story reported earlier on to disguise the fact that the USS Carney had been targeted itself by Iran instead of just happening to come across some missiles and drones travelling towards Israel.

First of all very few drones have anywhere close to that kind of range.

Secondly they wouldn't be intercepted at the same place and time because they wouldn't be anywhere close to one another due to the huge difference in cruising speed. Only in the terminal phase could that have happened if the attack had been planned meticulously to assure that all assets arrive in the target area at the same time.

Thirdly why bother with MRBM fired from Yemen when you've got hezbollah to the north and hamas to the west right next to your target serviceable by way, way cheaper weapons.

No journalist seems to have bothered to verify that initial story by looking at a map and some Wikipedia info on missiles and drones. Journalism isn't what it used to be.

so im reading just now the following..which translates to ....Israeli media: Missiles with warheads weighing a total of 1.6 tons were apparently fired by the Houthis toward hotels in Eilat..... arent the houthis in yemen?? like 3000 miles away ?

As though Houthis or even Iranians would be able to pinpoint strike specific hotels in an Israeli town from Yemen.
Either the claims are total bs
or Iranians / Yemenites are delusional
or just both

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

🎯

plz ..... what are you talking about..... hamas have a more important job to do .... kill israeli kids!!!!!! i mean which is more important..... to save palestinian civilians and the injured or use all that fuel for terror acitvites ?

i mean come on man .. theres priorities

i swear if the israelies dont nuke gaza in the next week or two ima be super fukcing pissed!!!!

ah ... gaza takes its electricity from an israeli power plant??

edit: lol i mean palestinians literally biting the hand that feeds them .. i mean how much of a no brainer do you have to be to attack people who help you
Come one, even the Israelis here know and dont respond, that power plant is a means of control. Gaza is in a blockade, do you really think Israel will allow them to be self reliant.
i mean a two state solution is a good idea , no ? if palestinians were smart , they shouldve settled with gaza...and all the aid that comes to it "the aid that comes to palestinians is mind blowing" i never knew how much money they get until i started reading...... they couldve literally transformed gaza into a second vegas/dubai/singapore... but nooooooooooooo....... being isis and living like an animal is much better
A two state solution would have worked if both population came from the same area and not one that is foreign and dumped there by the colonial powers without consent from the other. The aid would have worked if you know Gaza isnt being cock vlocked by the Israelis.
What Mike said. Plus... Palestinians have been offered peace deal after peace deal and rejected them. The best one in 2000 at Camp David would have given them 90-95% of the West Bank (the remaining for Israel's security), Gaza and East Jeruselum as their capital... they said no. Probably because they want it all, or more of it at least, unfortunately for them they've been on the losing side for 75 years and losers don't get to negotiate terms.
Only your last line made sense.

You guys are in full support of Ukraine not ceding any land to Russia, yet on the opposite of what happened to the Palestinians. The colonial mindset is strong in this group.

Israel must do what it needs to do to survive and I respect and in awe of their resilience, let's just not turn a blind eye to the fact that it takes two to tango and Israel as a state is no angel either.

As for the US being in a more calmed down response, maybe its because it is seeing a bigger picture... right now it is balls deep in helping Ukraine and the Israelis. If the ME goes hot, I'm pretty sure some bat eating nation might go for a play in the SCS pushing for a 3 theater war.

so can we say sputniks news is as credible as hamas?

Well, it is "Sputnik" quoting "The Daily Caller", quoting a sound bite from "Tucker on X".

An excellent overview by Haviv Rettig Gur (a know Israeli publicist and journalist) of the history leading up to this war, it's context, where it's going etc.

i think america is the only country in the world that is ok giving a social/talking platform to traitors and to its enemies.

i mean thats some next level cuckness "srs"
you need to bone up on what the concept of free speech means, and as well as what the word traitor means. you are way over your head.

you need to bone up on what the concept of free speech means, and as well as what the word traitor means. you are way over your head.
Oh yeah a former US military officer who consistently praises a hostile power and excuses it's crimes is definitely not worthy of being called a traitor at all.