Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

(The earlier order was to find shelter.)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What happened to "The best defence is a good offence" ...

Videos were shown of open air MOUT training which if it had taken place in Gaza even the most incompetent intelligence agency would have picked up on. Clearly it had taken place abroad which, no surprise, turns out to have been in Iran.

Videos were shown of open air MOUT training which if it had taken place in Gaza even the most incompetent intelligence agency would have picked up on. Clearly it had taken place abroad which, no surprise, turns out to have been in Iran.

I find it interesting that yesterday IDF spokesman explicitly mentioned Iran in his daily brief for the first time.

suggests a concern that Iran will get involved. So USA will try to cover that one, but the THAAD systems are rather large, cant just shove it in a C5. So will take a few days to setup.

Well unlimitedly its up to Israel what they do about that.

So..... what they're saying is that we (the USA) don't current have adequate defenses for the US/allied troops already there? Hmmmmmmmmm......

I find that somewhat unsatisfactory.............

Or could it be that they know that significantly MORE stuff is coming at them as soon as they engage?

So..... what they're saying is that we (the USA) don't current have adequate defenses for the US/allied troops already there? Hmmmmmmmmm......

Or could it be that they know that significantly MORE stuff is coming at them as soon as they engage?
Both concern me, USA has bases in Syria, why dont they have iron dome or similar, the big bases in Iraq had them. Their plan seems to be to detect the drones, then take shelter.

And the THAAD well clearly expecting 'input' from Iran.

Both concern me, USA has bases in Syria, why dont they have iron dome or similar, the big bases in Iraq had them. Their plan seems to be to detect the drones, then take shelter.

In all my tours in Iraq I never once saw a missile based system protecting us at a US base, only ever C-Ram. Saw plenty of Pat batteries in Kuwait but never Eye-Rack...... First trip in country 2003, last 2022....

Regarding the US troops in Syria it could be due to Erdogan's recent statements endorsing Hamas.

The US may see Turkey as an unreliable ally that will not provide safety to the US troops present in the region. I know, Turkey? Unreliable ally? Shocker!
But that might not be only the troops in Syria, since the US has personnel and infrastructures, and partners, about everywhere in the region, with Iran right in the middle of it. For the IRGC it is an abundance of targets, they just need to pick one.

DEFINITLEY... knowing and seeing how these guys operate "hizbola,iraqi hizbola,huthis ..etc etc" theyll be bombarding all u.s bases everywhere..........and i mean everywhere..... why do you think almost 4 to 6 month ago ...saudi went to iran and made peace.....it was never about the houthis ... i think it was all about this moment ....

anyways ....no missile defense system in the world ,whether its a c-ram,patriot or GPIs will fend off the huge volumes of rockets,missiles and drones that will be fired on american bases ........ specially american bases in hostile territories

Come one, even the Israelis here know and dont respond, that power plant is a means of control. Gaza is in a blockade, do you really think Israel will allow them to be self reliant.

A two state solution would have worked if both population came from the same area and not one that is foreign and dumped there by the colonial powers without consent from the other. The aid would have worked if you know Gaza isnt being cock vlocked by the Israelis.

Only your last line made sense.

You guys are in full support of Ukraine not ceding any land to Russia, yet on the opposite of what happened to the Palestinians. The colonial mindset is strong in this group.

Israel must do what it needs to do to survive and I respect and in awe of their resilience, let's just not turn a blind eye to the fact that it takes two to tango and Israel as a state is no angel either.

As for the US being in a more calmed down response, maybe its because it is seeing a bigger picture... right now it is balls deep in helping Ukraine and the Israelis. If the ME goes hot, I'm pretty sure some bat eating nation might go for a play in the SCS pushing for a 3 theater war.
World history is replete with winners and losers. The ME is no different. We could have an interesting thread on what is now Israel and how it was born, starting from the early 1900s.

There is a reason I have (had) black hair and brown eyes and not blonde and blue eyed like my ancestors. World history and what my ancestors had to endure are the reason. There was a time where I felt very sympathetic to the Palestinian cause. That has worn thin over the years to the point where they have forfeited any legitimate claims they might have. Again, a discussion worthy of another monster thread.

Not only do most Palestinians approve of the pogrom of torture, rape and murder of Israeli men, women, old people and children, hundreds joined in after the Hamas attack and proudly live streamed their crimes against God and humanity. I mean....they were PROUD of it. What do you do with animals like this besides kill them mercilessly?

The following cant be real

""""A pigeon coming from Jordan accidentally caused the launch of a Patriot missile"""

Hezziys upping their ante ... wonder if it was a uav or a fighter jet

1698266813804.png