Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

so im watching macron and abbas now ... and i notice abbas keeps saying recognition of the palestinian state ..... so what kind of recognition are the palys looking for ?? i still dont get it?? do they want parts of the israeli land?? like other areas than gaza and west bank ?

As usual floats an idea and provides zero details.

I think USA and UK will fire cruise missiles or put drones up. UK lost 12 citizens. That normally triggers a response. Will of course trigger a lot of noise on the streets, but Israel going in alone will do likewise, so there you are.

I think USA and UK will fire cruise missiles or put drones up. UK lost 12 citizens. That normally triggers a response. Will of course trigger a lot of noise on the streets, but Israel going in alone will do likewise, so there you are.

A few cruise missiles, or a few bomb runs, in retaliation would have been expected.

As you said, getting a dozen, or two dozens, of your citizens slaughtered and/or taken hostage would normally trigger a response.

Key word being normally.

Despite higher losses, the US hasn't done anything and the administration is, once again, out for lunch, while part of the media and the, almost, entire intelligentsia openly endorse and condone what Hamas did. At another period of time, Predator drones would have been flying circles above the area of operation of the terrorist groups, and rained down hellfire missiles until it's done.

The US hasn't done anything, and since they are one of the major sponsor, if not the main sponsor, of Israel, if the US hasn't done anything about it I don't expect the UK to do anything either.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Screenshot_20231024_183721_Instagram~2.jpg

I have the feeling that absolutely nothing will happen

thats the vocalist of orphaned land :)

anyways ... wheres the link ??? cant find it... can you repost it ?
Yeah i know

ttps://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyyi1HONxbkpDypAJetCv2T3as363lnXUkbrWs0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Just add the h at the beginning of the link

Yeah i know

ttps://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyyi1HONxbkpDypAJetCv2T3as363lnXUkbrWs0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Just add the h at the beginning of the link

his account is private ... is it on youtube?

Took a dip in the Med, got shot.

A few cruise missiles, or a few bomb runs, in retaliation would have been expected.

As you said, getting a dozen, or two dozens, of your citizens slaughtered and/or taken hostage would normally trigger a response.

Key word being normally.

Despite higher losses, the US hasn't done anything and the administration is, once again, out for lunch, while part of the media and the, almost, entire intelligentsia openly endorse and condone what Hamas did. At another period of time, Predator drones would have been flying circles above the area of operation of the terrorist groups, and rained down hellfire missiles until it's done.

The US hasn't done anything, and since they are one of the major sponsor, if not the main sponsor, of Israel, if the US hasn't done anything about it I don't expect the UK to do anything either.
They don't even bother to react against direct attacks on US forces.

so im reading just now the following..which translates to ....Israeli media: Missiles with warheads weighing a total of 1.6 tons were apparently fired by the Houthis toward hotels in Eilat..... arent the houthis in yemen?? like 3000 miles away ?

1698173321395.png

TikTok + Islam =

Nah, you see, that's because, unlike Trump, Biden does know how to play diplomacy like an adult and a grown man.

He knows what he is doing, whereas Trump's actions only had us getting closer to WW3.